KiteLife Forum

Dances !!!!

kevmort

Sometimes buying Super Ultra Light kites & gliders help.  Then "ironic wind" has a chance to occur so have your heavier kites ready for action.  It may be you have recently acquired new standard or high wind kites & the ironic factor has delivered light to zero conditions.  Keep working on it & let us know what works for you.  It is similar to fishing, different day, different approach.  I try to fly during the weather changes as fronts move through the area.  But now the thunderstorm season is approaching so that strategy has to be tempered with a bit of caution.  SHBKF 

• Like 1

I find repeated 360s tend to generate wind, then apply liberal grins for sun and dance like nobody is looking.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

Easy for you to say John but I've not reached that skill level with my standard EXP !! Lol

• Like 1

Not sure there is a cure for - "the new kite curse"! Winds always are just the opposite of what you want, when you want them. Finding a "sure fire" way to cure it might make you a hero in other kiters's eyes!!

I think it mite Wayne ! Plus think of the other applications that could use it I'd be minted and have all the revs I'd like lol

have someone to drive golf cart with reversed back seat ... I am planning to fly Rev B and capture on video soon on a zero wind day and outside of this forest property :) 

Don't even think about trying on motorcycle :P

What about flying with power kite ? (laughing)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...