KiteLife Forum

Ultra-Slippery Snagless Handles

I find that any extra "bits" on the bottom connection points tend to catch. I get quite animated sometimes when I fly though.

If you want, shorten your bottom leaders by half and and that length to the tops. Generally most have quite long top leaders compared to the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 3

I just tried them today ... guess what I did try to snag it alot ... not once got snagged ...

... SUCCEED and quite impressed with it !!! 

Now I understand what you saying about handles are too long or somewhat imbalance pulling ... I will cut the handles like it used to be ... Thanks !!!

I just tried them today ... guess what I did try to snag it alot ... not once got snagged ...

... SUCCEED and quite impressed with it !!! 

Now I understand what you saying about handles are too long or somewhat imbalance pulling ... I will cut the handles like it used to be ... Thanks !!!

DONT CUT DOWN YOUR HANDLES.

I meant your leaders, the line with knots on them.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

The issue is that the handles in the first image is Rev B handles, but acting like it's for Rev 1 and the other handles (in 4th image) is Rev 1 handles, but acting like for Rev Blast 2-4 ... I just need to make my "lag screw eyelet" even up at where the holes on the handles ... with lag screw eyelet made the handles too long ... I feel like i am flying a kite with yardstick handles (laughing).

Oh, I understand now that the handles are NOT called "the leader", so, leader is the strings attached to handles ... thanks for correcting me ... I don't have a problem with it at the moment (still testing) and what you saying is what makatakam showed me this image at my gallery's comment ... thanks for the tips ... anything else ?

post-2742-0-54961400-1382882089.jpg.709ab4e6f18c274e67902d2a48353064.jpg