KiteLife Forum

FS: Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca

Autographed by Marc Ricketts. red and black comes with everything original handles.. I have extensive photos just sends e mail to gator1867@gmail.com... or call 813-230-2323 in "new condition" its been in my kite bag for longer than i can remember, I got it from Marc Ricketts at a kite convention in treasure island Florida over 10 years ago. 

Beautiful kite comes with everything original and autographed by the original designer 

These are beautiful kites, but fly VERY different from a Rev! I tried Scott Weider's at WSIKF once and found that out - real quick like!! Marc R. is no longer in business, so the used market is about the only way to get your hands on one. He does still have the plans though and still makes a very very few on special order - such as the ones for Toruk!

If anyone is interested and has the cash - get it while it's out there!

I am interested, but also concerned over the possible condition of the fittings after so much time has passed since construction took place.  Have they been examined, replaced?

I have owned two of Marc's kites, both were made with vinyl tubing fittings

On 5/3/2016 at 7:39 PM, Gator1867 said:

The Synergetic Series of Kites are designed by Marc Rickett ... i bought this one from Marc R. at the aka convention in Treasure Island fl yeas ago I think 8 years.. he flew it once and I put it away. Marc made the handles for me also. and autographed. its red center purple and black. in excellent shape flown one and that was by Marc R.

I have pictures but file is to large for here shoot me an e mail and i will send you pictures. 

taking educated offers only please.. meaning nothing under $500 

Will consider trade of equal or more value.

8132302323 cell

gator1867@gmail.com

new pics going up on ebay.. I put it together and yes without breaking it.. i was sweating the whole time..