KiteLife Forum

Revkites forum

What has happened to the Rev forum, what shows up now is a new Revolution sales site !

I certainly hope that all of the valuable information on the forum has not been lost forever !:angry:

This is what is now displayed  :-                         http://www.revkites.com/default.asp

Bill

I'm just rolling my eyes at what Rev is doing. Seems like they're following the Prism model. It looks like the 1.5 B series is on it's way out, too. Stupid stuff...

*edit... I just looked at the new site again. 'One investment for a lifetime of fun' ? Yeah, as if... as if the leading edge mesh lasted for a lifetime! 2-3 years, maybe...

1 hour ago, RobB said:

*edit... I just looked at the new site again. 'One investment for a lifetime of fun' ? Yeah, as if... as if the leading edge mesh lasted for a lifetime! 2-3 years, maybe...

Only if you look after it really well :rolleyes:

Valuable info lost? I had close to 1500 posts alone!! 

They did say on their FB page something about trying to get some link to it, but the site went down as they tried fixing it. Back up but no link yet. I'll look to see if anything has changed.

I looked and nothing has changed from last night. Just one big sales site. Bet that goes over big with the network of stores that have been supporting them! Still see no way into our forum. They said they would link the old into the new, but not sure how they will. Pity - huge loss of info if they can't get it back! :(

Their "contact us" link is a "mailto" link for an AOL address.  Welcome to 1995!

I see a lot of ugly ".asp" links with just numbers for pages, I think they hired a 15 year old to design their new website.  Or at least I hope they had a friend/co-worker that only does web work for a hobby, not for a living.

• Like 1