KiteLife Forum

Rev I for Rev II or Zen - Closed

I will like to trade a used REV I in good crispy condition 8 out of 10,(  the bungee are loose by age and no bag for kite) for the small brother Rev II or ZEN  , is an old model with metal ferrules and rods marked Revolution Equipped 

Thank you

Rev I.jpg

Rev I (1).jpg

IMG_0766(1.jpg

IMG_0767(1.jpg

IMG_0768(1.jpg

IMG_0769(1.jpg

Edited by Edmond Dragut
add expired and closed

ok boys and girls a trade seams to not be interesting so... in 2 weeks (1 august) i start mi vacation and i will try something maybe crazy but for sure interesting for a 26 years old Rev 1.

i already make some changes and tested to a different Rev 1 bridle and i am happy with.

on this Rev 1 i will try  something different and unsuspected ( i think), i will change the bridle with a ultra light one,i will equip the kite with Zen frame and the crazy thing is coming now, i will try to adapt on the vertical roads some carbon tube spacers like the steel springs on the Reflex. I will use some T connectors from Prism kites and i will experiment the best  position and length of them for the best...i don't know yet but i am sure faster respond speed and less radial turns. i will let you know about final results.

If somebody want a trade and don't showed the interested yet is a chance till 1 august after that will be a different "animal" for sure

Thank you 

The revolution equipped label indicates you have a 4 wrap frame. I'm not sure if a zen frame or a 3 wrap or race frame would work best on your rev 1. But if you know anyone with a zen you may want to try their frame first before buying a zen frame.

8 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

noted 

Edmond -- call me at 224-227-0638, evening, after 7:30 pm. What you have in mind should work very nicely and I can help you with setting it up nicely.

• Like 1