Flying Buckeye

Revolution Quad package deal - SOLD

6 posts in this topic

This is a package deal for Revolution Quad Kites, and accessories.

1) Revolution B-Series Custom Gray Fade Standard
Includes Two wrap frame set, Three wrap frame set, Black Race frame set, Green Race frame set
LPG Quad line set 90# x 100', LPG Quad line set 150# x 100 feet
Revolution Quad handles 13" with pro leaders 

2) Revolution 1.5 Ghost SUL (all white sail)
Includes Black Race frame set, Two wrap frame set
LPG Quad line set 50# x 100'
Revolution Quad handles 15" with pro leaders

3) Revolution Skulls Printed Full Sail
includes Black Race frame set

4) Revolution Supersonic Gold/Black
Includes extra rods
LPG Quad line set 150# x 100'
Revolution Quad handles 11" with regular leaders

5) Prism Large Roll Up Kite Bag, able to hold up to 10 kites, and accessories

$1200.00 all included, free shipping to USA when you use PayPal friends, and family option

All kites, and bag are around 6 months old, and are in like new condition, sails are still crisp, no stains, rips, or holes.

Photos available upon request

2 people like this

I'm interested in this. Pics please. 

Edit: wait, on further inspection I'm guessing that "!" Should have been a "1". 

Revolution Quad package deal - SOLD!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who responded

2 people like this

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Matt G
      For sale Post to Mainland United Kingdom ONLY
      Peter Lynn Hornet 5.0 in Orange,Teal and White
      Handles and bar included with one full set of lines
      Flown once, power kites are just not for me!!
      The picture of it flying is a stock photo not me!!!!
      £125 Posted  

• By happysuperbutton
      Hi all
      I'm aware the go-to material for quads like revs are the 3/4oz icarex ripstop nylon.
      But anyone can help with determining the thread count and density of such .75oz ripstop rev sails use? Assuming 1sqm or sqf.

Thanks much!
    • By Edmond Dragut
      hello, i try to find a Revolution indoor. i will consider if it is a stack to.
      Thank you 
    • By John Barresi
      Hi all - putting up another fun raffle item as part of our fund raising efforts for the coming off season... It's almost extra special, seeing as there are no more B-Series being made and there are only 225 tickets available!

(NOTE: prize is STD in lime combo, as pictured)
      NO subscription required to enter, you just need raffle tickets... We'll be drawing ONE winning ticket as soon as all tickets are sold for this brand new, never flown Revolution B-Series STD directly from the KiteLife prize basket - what's included?
      B-Series STD sail in lime / combo (hand-signed by JB, can personalize) OPTIONAL upgrades ($): LE tabs, Wear Strips and/or 2nd Stitch 13" handles w/ Pro leaders 2 wrap frame 3 wrap frame Kite sleeve DVD I have personally opened this package, swapped TK's pro leaders onto the handles and made sure everything is properly configured to fly well... This package is almost ready to fly - just add your even length quad lines, drive your stake into the ground, put the handles over it and walk downwind.
      Note, this is not a B-Series PRO, it's a pure factory model in custom colors but it becomes fairly "Pro-esque" if all the upgrades are done.
      Tickets are $5 each (via PayPal/Visa/MC/Discover/AmEx), 225 tickets are available, we'll use a numbered spreadsheet and ticket numbers will be issued accordingly, drawing shortly after the last ticket (#225) is sold using the same random method as our regular subscriber drawings - and we will ship anywhere in the world, all entries are welcome!
      -- Click here to buy your tickets! --
      (link does not work on TapaTalk - use web browser)
      As always, TK and I extend our deepest thanks for your support, past and current - we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you.
    • By Flying Buckeye
      Prism Nexus 5 Stack RTF Excellent condition 9 out of 10
      The perfect kite for Novice pilots, world travelers with small suitcases, gifts for kids 9 and up!
      Nexus 5 Stack Kit
      Perfect for show-offs, festivals, anywhere with an audience
      Stacking lines pre-installed- just assemble and fly!
      Convenient travel case holds the entire assembled stack
      Complete with Spectra lines and instructions
      Color-matched tails included
      Comes with: Pre-measured and attached stacking lines, 150# x 85' Spectra lines, winder, 5 color matched tails, flight straps, convertible 5-stack bag (holds up to 12 kites), complete instructions.
      Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
      Wing Span: 60" (168 cm)
      Height: 32" (81 cm)
      Speed: Fast 
      Wind Range: 3-25 MPH
      Pull: Light - Medium
      Frame: Pultruded Carbon, Fiberglass
      Sail: Ripstop nylon, Mylar laminate
      Flying Line: 150# x 85' Spectra
      Price: $250.00

Free Shipping to the lower 48 States when you use PayPal friends, and family option
  • Upcoming Events