KiteLife Forum

My HQ Symphony 2.2.4

riffclown

If you have ever flown a small foil you certainly must realize what a magnificent flight above video shows, a super kite with superb fliers putting on a dazzling display.  I am humbled and amazed.  Well done Master fliers!  SHBKF

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Ok so finally flew the 2.2.4, and absolutely love it! I had riffclown mod one for me.  The symphony 2.2.4 is exactly what I was looking for.  The symphony is very fast, snappy, and has good pull but not too much, making if more fun but  maneageable in higher winds. I love the fact you can fly it backwards, propeller spin it and zip around like a mad man. It also relaunches far better than any kite I’ve ever flown. riffclown did an amazing job and modified my symphony pro 2.2 very quickly.  I highly recommend this mod to anyone looking for an exceptional 4 line kite.  Abt $100.0 plus the mods and you have one of the best performing smaller 4 liner foils out there. It is highly addictive to fly, and riffclown will even mod one for you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, esinger said:

When I came home one day last year, there was a 2016 Cadillac in the driveway...  I have plenty of leverage in the "Another Kite?" domestic arguments,  it's now just a roll of the eyes LOL

We arrived home tonight & as I approached the back porch my wife said, "Oh, there's another kite."  I said that I had been expecting one.  I picked up the long tube & commented how I would have to keep the nice tube to use if I sold a kite.  She laughed & said, "Well that's not too likely."  She's used to me getting kites shipped in & really does not get after me about it.  She also has a late model Cadillac among her personal collection of vehicles.  Gotta love her.   SHBKF

Here's what was in the tube.  Some of her horse & rider figures on the right are worth as much as a good kite

large.5ab43a4b1bbba_StuartsInvictusshowingitssize.jpg

Wow SHBKF I want one of those too !! Is it a Gentleman? Last time we were in Vegas looking at dozens of hot rods and exotics at a show Wife stopped and pointed to a car pulling into the lot. What is that she asked in awe. It's a Maybach I replied. Now if I can get her to look at kites with that same discerning eye her life will become more enriched and mine a little easier. Last Cadillac I had could fly. Well once anyway. 18 wheeler running a red light knocked me 62' thru the air. Killed the car but not me. Getting close to 6 years later and I still thank that Cadillac. Just did :). Oh my a 1960 black 62 series driving south from Kona to the southern tip of the Island. Flying on green sand with another kite out along the weed line catching dinner.Later eating dinner watching land being formed off to the east while the sun sets. Hawaiian snow wafting thru the air. Little beer, little Tequila. Cozy sleeping bag and in the morning do the same for breakfast. Now that's something the Wife would  go for. Note to self call travel agent for bribe arrangements before calling Tim Benson.

• Like 1