KiteLife Forum

F.S. My collection to you - SOLD

Cltmte

I just found this forum as I am in the process of shrinking my toy collection as I age. Started collecting and flying in the mid nineties.  I haven't flown in quite awhile and want to find a home for my kites. I have:

1) a Big Easy MEFM with original sleeve, original short and long top spreader and instruction sheets that came with it.  Fabric is in great shape. Bridle and rigging in good shape as well.

2) Revolution 2 with original handles.  No fabric or rigging issues. In very good shape

3) L'il ZDX. A signed and numbered edition of a very speedy flyer by R Kites.  Adjustable bridle and sail with two sets of lower spreaders. Again fabric, rigging and bridle in very good shape. No fabric wear. Little bit of rub on nose where reinforced. Original instruction sheet and sleeve included

4) 6' FLEXIFOIL. Instruction sheet. All fabric is good. A little discoloration on metal joined for main spar but no one sees it

5) miscellaneous items as shown - kite bag, Habu single line fighter with tail and instructions, 2 sleeve repair kits, mesh wind break for kite, strap dual line handles.  String sets with winders as shown - these are not new strings but are in good shape - dual line 100' / 50lbs, dual line 85' / 150lbs, quad lines 75' / 80 lbs, quad lines 37' / 80lbs.

Not shown is a basic single line kits and a dual line basic trainer.

Prefer not to break up the collection into multiple shipping.  Kite bag with all items shipped to you for $375.  PM with any questions.

Thanks

Mark

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I purchased this one in the early 90's. Pretty certain one of the originals to the best of my knowledge based on age and the color pattern. The sleeve is a USA marked bag so I assume so as well.  It was a major investment in a "toy" at that time of my life so it was treated with kid gloves, flown very little for fear crashing.  I did color code sections of the bridle to make adjusting each side equally easier.  It is a beautiful kite with good pull in medium wind.  That and the zdx are the hardest to part with.

Thanks John.  It has been an excellent collection. None, other than the flexifoil, have seen enough air time though.  Hate to part with them but they have not seen air time in a bit.

Do you still have this set? If so, gimme a call at 410-340-8156. Barry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, John Barresi said:

Counting from the top, #4 looks like a Rev II with the vertical spars on the wrong side. :) 

The spars are on the front side for taking pictures -- one picture instead of two.

• Like 1