KiteLife Forum

Getting into it....period!

Imdbombboarder

Ty dorsal, and audio... I just prefer to do it over the night...dont know why. Some crazy fetish I guess lol, so who can tell me about the century 21 kite?I like the kite connection site, I dont see the cesium on their, but I think its between the cesium, and I dunno trying to find another runner. But yeah how about the c21 by level one?

Ty dorsal, and audio... I just prefer to do it over the night...dont know why. Some crazy fetish I guess lol, so who can tell me about the century 21 kite?I like the kite connection site, I dont see the cesium on their, but I think its between the cesium, and I dunno trying to find another runner. But yeah how about the c21 by level one?

Your friendly local Level One addict, geek, obsessionist says... Great to begin with, once you get more advanced you most certainly will want something else rather quickly.

Not that it wont do about any trick you wish, it just wont look the same as other kites (a plus or a minus) and will take very different inputs. From what you describe you're probably looking for a freestyle aimed kite with straighter leading edges. JTM has a very slight curve which is good, the cesium does as well. When they become perfectly straight then you're into the realm of nirvana-esque kites that aim to do precision and tricking equally well (but not perfectly so for either)

Dont let a website order tempt you... (kiteshoppe!) best service, period! You cant even comprehend the difference till you try :censored:

Hmmm John, i think im gunna go with cesium. Btw, when I said "Night", I ment net. Lol, i pulled a stupid their so yeah... I think the cesium is it. I like what ive heard about it, the design, and the flexibility with freestyle, but the precision it can have. I dunno, I just think it fits me best.

• 2 weeks later...