KiteLife Forum

Custom POLO

oapbillf

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, FranckPG said:

Anyone have any news on when polo kites will be made available for order again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

That,s the first I have heard this news !  have you tried to contact Polo at this  http://www.polokites.com/revopolo/contactrevopolo-en.php

There is nothing on the PoloKites web site to say orders are not being taken!

I have sent a message to Polo for any comments!

Bill

• Like 1

As shown in this pic, unable to add to cart, after trying several different kites.
Did a little searching around and apparently there is some issue with Revolution Kites, not sure what that is. Hope it gets resolved. IMG_0550.JPG

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FranckPG said:

As shown in this pic, unable to add to cart, after trying several different kites.
Did a little searching around and apparently there is some issue with Revolution Kites, not sure what that is. Hope it gets resolved. IMG_0550.JPG

Now I see what you mean, it seems that NO kites can be added, I tried an assortment,  to your cart ! other merchandise, mugs,shirts etc can.

The only reason I can think of is a lack of parts but who knows, when I get a reply from post will post it here.  

Bill

• Like 1

16 hours ago, John Barresi said:

Aye - I don't have any details, but I did also hear a rumor there may be some unresolved issue(s) between Polo / Los Hermanos / Rev.

I have heard back from Polo and John you are correct about there being issues !

I will not go into details as to what is happening but I will say that you will be able to place orders in the future, I do not have a time schedule, just be patient and keep an eye on the web site.

Bill

• Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 5:40 AM, JWharton said:

I didn't realise they weren't, have you tried contacting Los hermanos they build them?

Sent from my SM-G903F using KiteLife mobile app

What is their contact info? 

I bought this a few years back and it has theirs and Revs info all over it. It's sleeve has it as a UL.

index.png

6 minutes ago, JWharton said:

I've only spoke to him through messenger on Facebook. I did pm him about your query but have had no reply. If your on Facebook maybe try to contact through that. Sorry for not being more help.

Sent from my SM-G903F using KiteLife mobile app

I tried through FB too and nothing. 

Hi friends,
I just created my account here to give you some answers about the unavailability of the orders on my website.
I will not tell you the detail, just that the collaboration with LHSK is ended and also that Lolly, from Revolution, did not find helpful to respond to my mails, private Facebook messages, or even a public call on Facebook ... unbelievable...
Then, as it's mentioned in the legal notices of my website, my design is registered and of course it is no more available from LHSK.
Any kite (or other object) with my design on, sold by LHSK or anyone else, is considered as a counterfeit.

I'm in the process of developing the new French manufacture of the sails. Things are not simple, but I hope to be able to relaunch the Revopolo before the summer.

@windwarrior: sorry but I don't remember your contact as you say through FB. What is your name on facebook ? I usually always answer.
@Bill: thank you for your mail to show me the discussion here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Polo said:

@Bill: thank you for your mail to show me the discussion here.

Polo, you are most welcome, and glad to see you have joined the Forum.

Hoping it all goes well in the future.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1