oapbillf

polo kites
Custom POLO

30 posts in this topic

We can still get a Shook mesh though, thank GOD!

50 minutes ago, Paul LaMasters said:

We can still get a Shook mesh though, thank GOD!

:) +1

On 4/2/2017 at 8:46 AM, Polo said:

Hi friends,
I just created my account here to give you some answers about the unavailability of the orders on my website.
I will not tell you the detail, just that the collaboration with LHSK is ended and also that Lolly, from Revolution, did not find helpful to respond to my mails, private Facebook messages, or even a public call on Facebook ... unbelievable...
Then, as it's mentioned in the legal notices of my website, my design is registered and of course it is no more available from LHSK.
Any kite (or other object) with my design on, sold by LHSK or anyone else, is considered as a counterfeit.

I'm in the process of developing the new French manufacture of the sails. Things are not simple, but I hope to be able to relaunch the Revopolo before the summer.

@windwarrior: sorry but I don't remember your contact as you say through FB. What is your name on facebook ? I usually always answer.
@Bill: thank you for your mail to show me the discussion here.

It turns out I tried to contact Los Hermanos and got no response. My apologies. 

I was so excited to get this in the air however low winds only let me play for a short while. Still, truly delightful. IMG_0592.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

I was so excited to get this in the air however low winds only let me play for a short while. Still, truly delightful. IMG_0592.thumb.JPG.b30ab59cf6efadd5288f6a2704d9c914.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real nice Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G903F using KiteLife mobile app