KiteLife Forum

Corolla Quad Clinic (Apr 8-9, 2017)

John Barresi

Home safe but late, big grin still plastered to my face.  Thanks for a great weekend.  So glad that I got over the brain freeze caused by crossed lines.  Gave me lots to chew on in my next few months of flying.  Looking forward to a fall clinic and more team flying. 

@Mike Klaiber @John Barresi@mystainedskin I talked the family into heading to the Blue Ridge Kite fest this coming weekend.   Hoping to see friendly faces there.  Is there any chance of flying fun in the I-81 corridor on Friday??? I am soo hooked.

• Like 4

a few of us will be flying most of Friday at Blue Ridge, gotta help with set-up so it goes easier on everyone.

I'm leaving Dugard Manor at 5 am, unless he's not ready with his stuff sitting on the sidewalk

Raccoon eyes can be prevented too, just need multiple pairs of sunglasses, eventually though you'll fine that feature most attractive!

We could easily have an 8 pack on the line with the locals, 2 pauls, marc, fletch/Melissa are in for sure as guests.  Maybe Harold Ames can fly mini-rev 6-pack stacks with me, (he made 'em). 

Get you flying fix in and even a turn in the spotlight, expecting 10-20 thousand spectators for Easter Sunday

• Like 2

The good times kept on rolling for two more days of private lessons... What an amazing weekend, I appreciate all of you - my deepest hope is that the experience lingers with you for a long time, great group. :)

(Video photo embeds below, have to view in a web browser - Tapatalk and KiteLife app won't display them)

Thanks everyone for a great couple of days.

Belated Happy Birthday Riffclown.  Hope to see you soon. 

Good to hear that those of you that are home had a safe trip.

Scott, Mike and JB hope you have a safe travels. 

JB thanks for a great experience.

Hope to see all of you again soon. 

Great to hear Lynn!  Rob, I really appreciate the Symphony 2.2.4 conversion.   I love it and can't wait to fly it more.   This past weekend I wanted to focus more on my Rev flying,  it's getting more air time soon!