KiteLife Forum

CLOSED - Wanted Rev indoor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i will do for sure all that modification when i will have the sail and that will be Friday next week.i placed an order with a Canadian store for a really good price.Sail will be Red/White/Blue and apparently is the last colored sail on the market, is another full white in US stores and...Rev will must start sowing a new lot 

maybe is a silly question but...why Indoor is not have a bridle like a 1.5 ? is just a weight issue or are more things involved ? 

The bridle helps distribute the load. The substantially low pressure associated with zero wind means you don't need to distribute the load so much. Also, not using a bridle gives a direct connection input to reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

Like SR said - the bridle evens out the streeses and distributes them pretty equally over the whole frame. The Indoor never encounters that in much stress in an indoor environment with the speeds we create. However, take the Indoor outside - you had better be aware of the wind and strength! Those LE joints aren't supported by anything now, so beware of the conditions you use it in! 

PS: the rods aren't fragile, any more than most of their rods, but no bridle support means careful in what conditions you use it!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...