KiteLife Forum

Welcome pramsb026

John Barresi

Hello @pramsb026,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

G'day Paul,
Another Aussie and a Sandgroper too!

Welcome to Kitelife. There is a plethora of info here. Browse around. If there is something your not sure on post it up! There are lots of active and helpful pilots.

I'm in Perth, SOR. I've got a full clip of Revs and getting that way with dual liners...

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

Hi, pramsb026, and welcome to the forum and the family. Good to have you on board. What kind of kites do you fly/own? If you need help with anything just ask. We have the answers. Of course, you may not like them, but we do have them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome. Kites I've only two at the moment one a two line stunt kite made by Neil Taylor from hold the line kites in Perth (now closed) and my new one a prism zephyr ( inferno) only had that a few weeks so lots of learning but I'm pretty good with my old one just gotta learn some new tricks. Thanks Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great -- you're gonna love the Zephyr, eventually. It tricks well, is relatively forgiving to bad inputs and handles low wind conditions quite well. It will be just a little bit difficult to make the transition from any other kite. Each has its own personality. Each will eventually tell you how it likes to be handled, in trade for your time. Hang tough 'til the two of you can fly as one.

• Like 1