KiteLife Forum

USA - Greater Chicago area

Deke Haid

Hey friends in the Chicagoland area. I'd really like to find some quad-heads in the Busse Woods and Naperville areas. I've flown beside IKE members a handful of times and would like to fly WITH people on a more regular basis. PM me or post here.

Sean aka Deke Haid.

Sent from my SM-T817V using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

hello Deke, Busse Woods is a bit fat for me and i go there just if 2 ore more flyers are coming. i fly regularly on Loyola Beach and form some times if is a West wind on Warren Park. Some times i go to Montrose Beah but this is just on the fall and winter time when the wind is low and i need more space for movement

• Like 1

Hi, Deke. I believe we met at Busse, or somewhere. There are at least a half-dozen flyers who regularly show up at Busse Woods to fly. Most of the time it's during the warmer months, or if we get an exceptionally warm day and we can get everyone together. Keep an eye on the IKE forum, under the club and/or quick fly topics. If it looks like a decent day someone will usually post up in the morning by noon. I don't fly when it's cold because of bad blood circulation that makes me very cold in a hurry. When the days start getting to about 60 degrees, feel free to call me at 224.227.0638 and we can get together. Put my number in your phone. My real name is Mark Kmiecik. I have the guys whose numbers I have listed by their first name and "Kites" as the last name. Or create a group.

Once the weather is a bit warmer they will all start coming out.

• Like 2