KiteLife Forum

UK Quad Clinic (Aug 31-Sep 1, 2017)

John Barresi

Dog stake😊, clockwork, dog stake, flic-flac getting there slowly maybe some 3d stuff on shorter lines? Anything and everything fine tuning moves only 10 things, did i mention dog-stake.

Gonna be a good year, on my way to Dunstable tomorrow meet up with some people. Usually flying solo so it will good😊

Hi,

I have booked to stay in my campervan at my usual campsite in Blackpool, just a couple of miles away from where we will be flying.   I hope to cycle to and from the clinic each day (though I have yet to try carrying my kite bag while cycling) 

Caroline is staying at another campsite in Blackpool.  Not sure about anyone else.   It would definitely be good to meet up with other kite fliers for a bit of chill time.

Sarah 

• Like 2

Update from @Josh.Mitcheson:

So guys, I've been meaning to post this for a while now. Another great opportunity for you guys. We have a basketball court booked from 6:30pm - 9:30pm on Thursday 31st of August for all you guys keen to have a go at indoor flying! The location is only five minutes drive from the beach and big enough for all of us to enjoy. Myself and John Barresi will be on hand to give advice and tutorials on your indoor flying. I will post more information very soon. There will be a small fee of £5 each to cover the cost of the court. Your also welcome to fly any indoor kites you have. There may also be a music system for some indoor demos if anyone would like to take to the stage! 

See you guys all very soon!!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, John Barresi said:

Update from @Josh.Mitcheson:

So guys, I've been meaning to post this for a while now. Another great opportunity for you guys. We have a basketball court booked from 6:30pm - 9:30pm on Thursday 31st of August for all you guys keen to have a go at indoor flying! The location is only five minutes drive from the beach and big enough for all of us to enjoy. Myself and John Barresi will be on hand to give advice and tutorials on your indoor flying. I will post more information very soon. There will be a small fee of £5 each to cover the cost of the court. Your also welcome to fly any indoor kites you have. There may also be a music system for some indoor demos if anyone would like to take to the stage! 

See you guys all very soon!!!!

I'd love to try indoor flying. Never done it before. But I haven't got an indoor rev.

@John Barresi: is it possible to rent one of yours? Would really like to give it a try

• Like 1