Mikelp3586

Birthday fly!!!!!

IMG_2901.JPG

Finally took the Beamer out today. It's a nice flying kite, real stable and handled the gusts very well. All in all worth the buy to add to the quiver!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 3

Happy Birthday!

The kite looks like a keeper.

Happy Birthday!
The kite looks like a keeper.

Yes it seems pretty nice. First hq and the quality is exceptional. Should have a good time with her this summer

Wow! Love the colors on that bad boy!! I really miss my 5m, I sold it to get my first B Series. I would only fly it in winds between 15-22mph. That's when it really came alive. Loved getting drug down the beach.. I just got a 3m Beamer, it's a lot faster but no where near the pull of the 5m. Congrats brother, enjoy that fine ride ;)

• Like 1

Wow! Love the colors on that bad boy!! I really miss my 5m, I sold it to get my first B Series. I would only fly it in winds between 15-22mph. That's when it really came alive. Loved getting drug down the beach.. I just got a 3m Beamer, it's a lot faster but no where near the pull of the 5m. Congrats brother, enjoy that fine ride

Yes I'd agree the colors are nice, even better in person. It pulls nicely should be fun on the beach this summer.