KiteLife Forum

KARMA Stakes+Quad Power kite 03/30/2017

Edmond Dragut

Brand new (open just for pictures ) 3 Meters Quad Power kite RTF, 15" handles,80' lines ( twisted lines,i recommend to be changed). A nice and fun no name kite very well build.

Read the rules below, reply with "I'm in" to enter!

IMG_1032.thumb.JPG.d9cadcb80b4ea572c5bd67ad38ff91a3.JPGIMG_1031A.thumb.jpg.4ef01d7e9e9cbffd2a2c7b6823eb24a2.jpg

Let's roll !

Standard Karma Note from the Moderators

This is a Karma Drawing. The winner of the drawing is expected to pay it forward by offering their own prize for the next drawing. Please do not enter unless you are willing to offer your own prize, preferably not the prize you just won. Drawings should be open for entry approximately 2 weeks, and the next drawing should be posted as soon as possible to keep the Karma rolling.

These drawings are run by and for KiteLife forum members and DO NOT require a paid subscription to enter. The moderating team only ensures that your drawing post contains all of the pertinent information (drawing date/time, adequate prize description, drawing rules) before approval.

If you are a KiteLife forum member from the US or Canada, you are eligible to enter. You do not have to be a paid subscriber. Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost.

The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

Here is the link to the original Rules and Guidelines thread: http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5426-rules-and-guidelines-please-read/

The mechanism for the drawing itself is entirely at the discretion of the person offering the prize. In the past, entry number has been determined either by order of entry or by the post number in which the member declares entry into the drawing. The drawings have been performed using the RNG method (http://www.random.org/sequences/) or by choosing the numbers out of a hat (I believe an adorable daughter did the picking in that scenario). The only requirement is that the method of selection is clearly spelled out in the drawing post.

Entry into the drawings is done by STARTING a post in the drawing thread with the entry phrase chosen by the drawing host (Traditionally "I'm in", but "I LIKE" has been used as well). In order to remove any confusion or misinterpretation, only entries with posts that START with the phrase will be considered. As with all other KiteLife drawings, bantering is encouraged. This is for fun after all.

Edited by Edmond Dragut
adding items
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay folks, with 2 weeks past and only 3 days to go, Edmond and I have discussed and he's elected to close / cancel this drawing open a new one that may be of more interest to folks.

http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/7804-rev-1-2-wraps-frame-or-sky-shark-2-0403/

Good score, I know quite a few folks here have Rev 1's that could use a frame upgrade. :)

• Like 1