KiteLife Forum

Team KiteLife Logo Contest

3 hours ago, esinger said:

This looks a little better.

logo2.jpg

What about putting the text in the middle instead of the horizontal line? Possibly even mirror imaged text. Although, I do like the simplicity, so maybe text in the middle will clutter things up too much. Depends on the style of the final graphics I guess. 

Thanks Rob, those are nice.  For this project and a slew of other photos.   It's be nice to find a piece of software that could take a photo and select an object in the photo that I can copy, paste and edit to whatever with whatever I want.   I'm sure there's some software out there that does that and doesn't cost that much.

I apologize in advance for stealing the silhouettes. Just a VERY rough draft. Needs a boatload of cleaning up, but you get the idea. Add colors as necessary. Everything is NOT in the optimum location, so you can recognize the individual elements: kites, lines, people, etc .

123ABC.png

• Like 1

I came up with this based on your earlier concept..
TKLopen.thumb.jpg.55da7e2d52c0921192b50261ff9d00d6.jpg

Now that I have looked closer, I get the image. Honestly though when I first saw it I thought it was a world map looking down from the North Pole. I don't know why....Never know what your brain draws on for first impressions. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1