I had a subtly different approach in mind.. The Crossing of the lines and spaces between made me think more of the sail panels on your quads...

TKL.png

Speaking of logos, I just noticed that the KiteLife logo - the kid flying a kite, like on the pin - no longer appears on the home page.

I had a subtly different approach in mind.. The Crossing of the lines and spaces between made me think more of the sail panels on your quads...
TKL.thumb.png.26ae515be033a853445c99da17d5803a.png

Looking sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

On 5/14/2017 at 3:49 PM, makatakam said:

Speaking of logos, I just noticed that the KiteLife logo - the kid flying a kite, like on the pin - no longer appears on the home page.

I'm not seeing this... ?

Hasn't been a KiteLife logo on the forum home page for quite a while, and the logo still appears on the main home page (KiteLife.com).

IMG_8421.PNG

I meant the forum page, not the home page. I probably just didn't notice when it disappeared.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, John Barresi said:

Here's the layout we've arrived at... 99% sure. ;)

TKL logo v5-01.png

YES!

• Like 2

I would like to see the "TKL" a and the two lines going out from the figure bit bolder. The other figures don't look like figures to me. They look more like the graphic normally used to indicate a figure in motion. If they do indeed represent motion, then it's all good, but if they are meant to represent the rest of the team, I think they would be better if they were thicker and went all the way down to the ground.

Of course the TKL doesn't stand for TeamKiteLife, right? It stands for T.K. and Luca.

• Like 2

Sorry for the tardy reply...

We had them up on Zazzle but they had MASSIVE issues with delayed and canceled orders, currently looking for a suitable replacement vendor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      FYI...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/kaijukite/permalink/508909256171273/
      We are pleased to announce the start of our Kaiju Video Contest! Entries will be accepted (uploaded to YouTube and time stamped) between April 1st and 22nd, with THREE winners being selected in the week following the close of the contest.

Terms of the contest:
      Venue can be indoor or outdoor, flown on maximum 12’ lines (on an honor system).
      Video must be UNCUT, 2 to 2:30 in length with pilot’s choice of music playing in the background near the camera and uploaded to YouTube with this title format:
      “Kaiju by Kite Forge contest: <pilot name>”
      After uploading to YouTube, just post your video link right here to the Kaiju Owner’s Group.
      Fixed points will be awarded for **successful start and exit (or landing)** of the following maneuvers found in our tutorials (you can repeat maneuvers but you only get points for one success each) for a possible total of 40 points:
      Fade throw = 5 points
      Up and over = 5 points
      Launch, 360, land = 5 points
      One hand flight = 5 points
      Fade to catch = 10 points
      Basic rodeo = 10 points
      Two subjective scores will also be judged by each of the 4 members of Team KiteLife - TKL (John Barresi, Scott Benz, Eli Russell and Brett Marchel) as follows:
      Technical = 0-30 points possible
      Style / Flow = 0-30 points possible
      While the indoor/urban skill levels of the judges naturally vary, all have seen enough to appreciate what they’re looking at... Subjective scores will be averaged between the four judges and added to the fixed points for each pilot’s final score.
      Prizes? Oh yes:
      1st place
      $75 Kite Forge shop credit
      3 year KL subscription
      ($173.85 value)
      2nd place
      $25 store credit
      3 year KL subscription
      ($148.85 value)
      3rd place
      3 year KL subscription
      ($98.85 value)
      NOTE: Kite Forge and KiteLife staff are ineligible to enter, as are any clinic / workshop instructors from those two companies.
      Again, don’t upload your video until April 1st, but before end of the day on April 22nd... Best of luck to all, go forth, have fun, and show your best stuff - no shame, it’s all in the effort itself!
      Video entries may also be posted here on this discussion topic.
    • By John Barresi
      We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.
      Repeat of our March drawing, identical package!
      Three brand new digitally printed performance (quick dry) shirts in Large size (almost XL fit) each with the following graphics:
      Kite Forge (small breast logo, large back logo) Team KiteLife (small breast logo, large back logo) JB / KiteLife (small JB breast logo, large KiteLife logo and more on back)            
      Total prize value around $80, I do apologize for not having sizes available to choose from, these are left over from an earlier order as these are what I wear when I'm out "working" in the field(s).
      ==
      Remember, you must have an active KiteLife subscription to be entered, but you can sign up here!
      Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/359, and will be drawn on Apr 20th, 2018!
      Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!
  • Upcoming Events