John Barresi

B-Series Standard (signed)

39 posts in this topic

Hi all - putting up another fun raffle item as part of our fund raising efforts for the coming off season... It's almost extra special, seeing as there are no more B-Series being made and there are only 225 tickets available!

mpm_a4582cf2ec13b846e9d3dc92a9be1e49_450_450_ffffff_100.jpg
(NOTE: prize is STD in lime combo, as pictured)

NO subscription required to enter, you just need raffle tickets... We'll be drawing ONE winning ticket as soon as all tickets are sold for this brand new, never flown Revolution B-Series STD directly from the KiteLife prize basket - what's included?

• B-Series STD sail in lime / combo (hand-signed by JB, can personalize)
  • OPTIONAL upgrades ($): LE tabs, Wear Strips and/or 2nd Stitch
  • 13" handles w/ Pro leaders
  • 2 wrap frame
  • 3 wrap frame
  • Kite sleeve
  • DVD

I have personally opened this package, swapped TK's pro leaders onto the handles and made sure everything is properly configured to fly well... This package is almost ready to fly - just add your even length quad lines, drive your stake into the ground, put the handles over it and walk downwind.

Note, this is not a B-Series PRO, it's a pure factory model in custom colors but it becomes fairly "Pro-esque" if all the upgrades are done.

Tickets are $5 each (via PayPal/Visa/MC/Discover/AmEx), 225 tickets are available, we'll use a numbered spreadsheet and ticket numbers will be issued accordingly, drawing shortly after the last ticket (#225) is sold using the same random method as our regular subscriber drawings - and we will ship anywhere in the world, all entries are welcome!

-- Click here to buy your tickets! --
(link does not work on TapaTalk - use web browser)

As always, TK and I extend our deepest thanks for your support, past and current - we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you. :kid_loved:

1 person likes this

All participants have been emailed with their existing (and new) ticket numbers, digest below. ;)

Spoiler

BSERIES-001 DF
BSERIES-002 DF
BSERIES-003 DF
BSERIES-004 DF
BSERIES-005 DF
BSERIES-006 JW
BSERIES-007 KE
BSERIES-008 RT
BSERIES-009 TH
BSERIES-010 TH
BSERIES-011 TP
BSERIES-012 TP
BSERIES-013 TP
BSERIES-014 RZ
BSERIES-015 JM
BSERIES-016 MM
BSERIES-017 AG
BSERIES-018 CT
BSERIES-019 DF
BSERIES-020 DF
BSERIES-021 DF
BSERIES-022 DF
BSERIES-023 DF
BSERIES-024 JW
BSERIES-025 KE
BSERIES-026 RT
BSERIES-027 TH
BSERIES-028 TH
BSERIES-029 TP
BSERIES-030 TP
BSERIES-031 TP
BSERIES-032 RZ
BSERIES-033 JM
BSERIES-034 MM
BSERIES-035 AG
BSERIES-036 CT

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation folks, this new (converted) raffle is off and running now! :)

36 tickets sold, 189 left up for grabs!

41 tickets sold. ;)

Yep, moving better now... 48 tickets sold. ;)

What's the count at?

56 at the moment. 

Up.

Love the colors.

67 tickets sold. ;)

80 tickets sold!

94 tickets sold!

112 tickets sold!

136 tickets sold, just 89 left for grabs. ;)

Whoa! Big player, 40 more sold... Just 49 tickets left now. ;)

1 person likes this

Got a few, and by the looks of things just in time too!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Moving right along... 192 sold, just 33 left to go. :clap;

206 sold, nearly gone now!

211 sold, just 14 left till we pick a winner! :D

216 sold, just 9 left. ;)

"Hot cakes!!!"
Going like hot cakes!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

I prefer Whumpcakes myself. ;)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, John Barresi said:

I prefer Whumpcakes myself. ;)

Do they come in Maple Bacon???

1 person likes this

Fresh dipped baby! :D

Too bad the RNG doesn't eat donuts, you'd have this in the bag. lol!

You got to be in it to win it..

1 person likes this

There is that. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By happysuperbutton
      Hi all
      I'm aware the go-to material for quads like revs are the 3/4oz icarex ripstop nylon.
      But anyone can help with determining the thread count and density of such .75oz ripstop rev sails use? Assuming 1sqm or sqf.

Thanks much!
    • By Edmond Dragut
      hello, i try to find a Revolution indoor. i will consider if it is a stack to.
      Thank you 
    • By John Barresi
      Ok, I have to admit I'm really excited about the possibilities with this one!
      The "win your very own JB for a Weekend" event is on again, but it's open to ANY country (including the USA) that normally allows US citizens to visit as a tourist... No matter what part of the world you live in, $10 (or more) could win you private lessons on YOUR HOME FIELD.
      NOTE: Tickets can NOT be ordered via TapaTalk or the KiteLife App, please visit the link below using a web browser (mobile or desktop like Safari or Chrome).
      Please see full terms below.

YOURS TO WIN: All-day access for THREE FULL DAYS to pick my brain, learn and play, solo or team, dual or quad, indoor or outdoor, water flying, urban kiting, dogstake, competition skills, you name it, hang out, name anything (legal and platonic) that we can fit into three days and I'd genuinely love to participate with you.

TERMS:
      I will quite literally be somebody's (or a group's) private instructor, kite bag boy, workshop presenter, team trainer or simple arm candy for all three days, the winner can share me around with other local fliers, your team, a club, or just keep the fun all to themselves.
        I will cover my own flight to meet with the winner at any major International airport to which US citizens can enter the country, on a mutually agreed date (any season), but no sooner than 21 days after the drawing.
        Winner provides basic lodging (couch or floorspace is acceptable) and local transportation for duration of the agreed visit, as it relates to the airport (pick up / drop off), kite flying and sleeping arrangements.
        Entry into this drawing is $10 per ticket with no limit to the number you can buy, all ticket numbers will be issued to the buyer via email (no refunds).
        Drawing will be held when the RESERVE of 350 tickets is sold, using RANDOM.ORG's 3RD PARTY DRAW SERVICE.

NOTE: If you are near the airport in a neighboring country, we can also arrange to meet there do a pick-up / ride-across arrangement from there as long as those local arrangements are made by the winner and visiting as a tourist is allowable.
        IMPORTANT REMINDER: There is a reserve of 350 tickets that must be sold to make this economical on my end (cost of international flights and approximately 5-6 days away), drawing will stay open until all tickets have been sold.  
      By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge full understanding of all the terms above.
      NOTE: Tickets can NOT be ordered via TapaTalk or the KiteLife App, please visit the link below using a web browser (mobile or desktop like Safari or Chrome).
      Enter here ---> http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/49-jb-for-a-weekend-international/
      If you have ANY problems, please feel free to send me a PM or email directly via our contact page.

Thanks so much everyone - your support and help is profoundly appreciated!
    • By John Barresi
      We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way, and they get a chance to win an early present just in time for Christmas.

B2 STD (package w/ handles, DVD and kite sleeve), roughly a $329 value!

This package includes kite, TWO frame sets, 10" adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve - ready to fly!

NOTE: The kite in this drawing is RED and black with black center.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/352, and will be drawn on December 20th, 2016!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• By Flying Buckeye
      Everything needed to go out, and fly, this kite is in excellent condition, the sail is still crisp.
      Condition scale of this kite is a solid 8 out of 10
      Revolution Supersonic RTF
      Agility With A Little Less Pull!
      The lighter, more forgiving of the Speed Series, the Supersonic is on par with the Shockwave in speed, agility, precision, and all around outstanding performance.   With somewhat reduced pull and easier maneuverability, the Supersonic can readily contend with all wind conditions.   The 90" wingspan (7 1/2 feet) and overall weight of only 10 ounces the SuperSonic can perform in a wind range of 4 to 20 mph.
      The speed is awesome, the Supersonic has been clocked flying over 70 mph maintaining total controllability and flies in reverse as fast as the 1.5 SLE flies forwards!
      If you are a speed enthusiast with great wind conditions and the ultimate thirst for speed, the Supersonic will quench your thirst and give you back some change!
      The Revolution Supersonic comes complete with kite, Bag, extra rods,
      Laser Pro Gold lines 150# x 100', Stainless Steel Ultra Light 11" handles. RTF
      Skill: Intermediate To Expert
      Wind: 4 - 20 mph
      Leading edge length: 90"
      Height: 22"
      Weight: 10 oz.
      Structure: Advantage graphite
      SLE Ultra-light
      $200.00
      Free shipping in the US when you use PayPal friends & family option
      I'm getting out of kiting, so there will be more kites, and goodies to come, need funds for a recumbent tadpole trike.

Better photos available upon request!
  • Upcoming Events