Sign in to follow this  
Barry Taylor

three of a perfect pair

Barry Taylor    13

Finally it got nice enough to go outside and take a few pix.

Just took possession of a vented Aerie Air FX which matches a standard, plus another makes three.

btw for the trio pix I did not install the winglet battens.....

bt

air fx`z.jpg

vntd fx.jpg

• Like 4

Paul LaMasters    456

such a great kite,

I sold my AirFx when a coworker's mother asked me for it as a holiday present to her daughter (Amy was interning with my office and having flown several times with me always used that kite whenever given a choice)

filled with power = seamed as a straight line against a curved one, like how a tent would be made, a 3 dimension sail without framing it.  Ken McNeil was super innovative then and still is NOW! 

enjoy, I'm envious for sure!

• Like 1

Barry Taylor    13

Yes they sure are amazing kites crafted by an amazing kite maker. I'm an Aerie/BMK fellow for sure. 

Well "if" I ever decide to let one go I'll send a note to you....there ya go folks first dibs go to Paul.....

Or do as I did and use the power of will as that's how I acquired the vented and the white sailed one(s)......both in the last year.... Actually for the vented I was doing research on Air fx venting and came across a couple of pix and realized the venting was pretty daunting. Besides it's a KMac sail. 

No offence to Revs but I've self vented a couple of those....a Sedg 1 and a single panel 2, with most excellent results......

bt

• Like 1