KiteLife Forum

Twister 7.5 by Peter Lynn

Mikelp3586

Looks good. Wishing you enough patience to wait for wind that won't kill you.

Yeah I'm debating right now probably around 8 with some gusts so I'd like to be at a steady 5 ideally for first flight. Just to get a feel. As much as I want to throw it up this kite needs respect 100%

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

Here's a gripe that I've come to realize, and kinda irritates me is this kite is 17' wide. Tell me why it comes in the same size bag as my 4m and even 2m PL kites? Why can't they give you a bag with some wiggle room without having to perform origami to pack it up lol

Packing out in the field vs packing at home on the floor is totally different to me. And I'd like to think a kite that large warrants a big enough bag to basically be able to fold quickly and be able to easily fit. Just a gripe of mine. Let's face it sometimes in the field it's hard to fold it how you need to fit and can get frustrating

My HQ Beamer 5 meter rucksack bag fits my 5 meter , 3 meter and 2 meter all the handles, lines and bar in plus kite killers , gloves and 3 stakes with room to spare

Have a pic? I assume it's not an hq bag?

First assessment this thing is extremely powerful! Which we all knew but until you have one in your hands it's totally different. Flew well probably to much wind but I was in a guarded location and was a little shifty. I think 5mph would be it's sweet spot anything over that would be scary lol

• Like 1