windwarrior

WANTED-SEA DEVIL,GPS,ABS,T2,TEKKEN DOA, ETC.

Recommended Posts

windwarrior    54

After a year or so of looking I was finally able to get my hands on a Revolution Eyes. Even after all the funny responses .

NOW, I'm looking for a Sea Devil. If ya have one to sell let's see the pics!!

Also looking for GPS,ABS,T2 AND TEKKEN DOA!!!!

Let me know condition and price.

I want one!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHBKF    997

I bought this Sea Devil on the secondary market a while back.  It was the first kite that I could easily dive to a flare then spin to a fade without scaring myself.  It is my go to kite when the wind gets over SUL conditions but is not up to the strength I like for a standard kite.  Lam labels it as "Sea Devil light custom 3 5".  It has two choices of lower spreaders, 3PT & 5PT Sky Shark tubes.  I always seem to fly it with the 3's.  It is in the top five kites I would not part with but I thought a picture and some comments were appropriate here.  SHBKF

large.DSC07811.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerfvoliste    100

Yes, I found that the 5 PT's increased the wind range nicely on that kite. Glad your enjoying it!
@

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
4 minutes ago, cerfvoliste said:

Yes, I found that the 5 PT's increased the wind range nicely on that kite. Glad your enjoying it!
@

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 

Chuckle....

Nothing to enjoy. Which is why I'm looking for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerfvoliste    100

There is a nice Transformer TL over on the other forum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Barresi    3,930

It's ok to post other forum links when it's of benefit to the fliers here, FYI. ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
On 4/22/2017 at 1:31 PM, cerfvoliste said:

There is a nice Transformer TL over on the other forum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 

Appreciate it but the TL is probably about the only one I don't like the look of. Lol!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
23 hours ago, John Barresi said:

It's ok to post other forum links when it's of benefit to the fliers here, FYI. ;)

Thanks John!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerfvoliste    100

Hmmm... That is puzzling. Which response did you mean?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerfvoliste    100

That is why I posted a link to a Sea Devil.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
32 minutes ago, cerfvoliste said:

That is why I posted a link to a Sea Devil.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 

I was told it's sold.

Thanks for the heads up though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerfvoliste    100

Ah.. so it is. I still think you would like the Transformer TL better. If my bag was not over stuffed with Fearlie I would buy it myself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
7 minutes ago, cerfvoliste said:

Ah.. so it is. I still think you would like the Transformer TL better. If my bag was not over stuffed with Fearlie I would buy it myself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 

I seriously doubt it since I just can't stand the look. Lol.

That's why I was specific in my post of which one's I'm looking for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHBKF    997

Here's an image of my Transformer 2 SUL.  It's a little different look.  Believe it is a bit larger than the original Transformer.  SHBKF

gallery_7709_404_1522902.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
8 hours ago, SHBKF said:

Here's an image of my Transformer 2 SUL.  It's a little different look.  Believe it is a bit larger than the original Transformer.  SHBKF

gallery_7709_404_1522902.jpg

Cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windwarrior    54
On 4/25/2017 at 8:36 AM, SHBKF said:

Here's an image of my Transformer 2 SUL.  It's a little different look.  Believe it is a bit larger than the original Transformer.  SHBKF

gallery_7709_404_1522902.jpg

How does it fly?

Are you selling it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now