KiteLife Forum

Supporting Kitelife..

As always, I encourage our visitors to consider become an official Kitelife subscriber for only $32.95 a year... In addition to supporting the site's activities and projects, subscribers receive:

• Automatic entry into prize drawings held every 4-6 weeks which generally feature ready to use kite and accessory packages from our sponsors, typically valued at $100-$400 in each months prize drawing.
  • Access to our subscriber's area which offers exclusive photos and video from various kite festivals around the world, available nowhere else.
  • Uninterrupted access to the standard Kitelife video archives, featuring well over 100 full length competition routines from the last 20 years.
  • 100MB of storage in the Kitelife PhotoFiles on line albums where you can display your favorite photographs and share them with visitors to our site.
  • Special recognition in our Kitelife Forum by way of a special graphic seen in your postings.

If you're not in a position to subscribe, please consider clicking on one or two of the Yahoo ads you see throughout our site each time you visit... This also generates revenue for Kitelife.

Thanks for being here!

• 6 months later...

Yes, thank you Kitelife and Geezer. I'm thinking expecially thank you Geezer for the photo essays!

You know John was having so much fun sharing what he brought back from Europe that he didn't have much time or energy left to trek back and forth through the miles of deep soft sand.

Soft sand is a dirty word. Back and forth in deep soft sand is exhausting. Maybe that's one of the reasons people find peace at the ocean? The exercise wears you out. :rev_clockwork: In any case. If I'm correct in assuming someone crossed those fields without a kite in hand (eewww) and it was Geezer, then we owe him a big round of applause.

The only way Kitelife could even begin to cover the whole event is to have those extra writers and photographers sending things to the webmaster. It may be used, or not, but it is appreciated. Anybody out there have pictures send them to webmasterkitelife[dot]com (change the for @ and [dot] for . - this discourages spam bots)

I wish I was a photographer or a story teller, but I'm just a kiteflyer.

I know Kitelife is a team effort. John is just to good a kiteflier not to be on the field. We learned more during WSIKF this week then we had in some years. Thanks John and Monkey.

I've played with other teams like The Decorators, Two Much Fun and just years of playing with groups of other Rev Kitefliers. All with great flying skills and styles. This year finally some instructions that kept it easy for everyone. Moves and formations, instructions that make it possible to play with other Rev fliers and look marvelous. :rev_clockwork: lol

Later Rev teams will take these same formations and Revolutionize them. Pivoting up, Snap turns across, etc. I love that this sport is so evolving. Thanks again John, Geezer, T, and even Monkey Boy! Wowzer!!! Amy's fantastic designs and banners!!! What a great job! She made the big top to your circus. Rev On!

Ok, I'm going to forget someone on the field, but I've got to go. It was a marvelous Long Beach Experience! BB Penny

sitting on my computer not at all what i planned for this 3 day weekend but we are in the middle of hurricane arnesto witch is moveing towards south caralina but for now were in the eye of the storm 60+ winds i think i heard a tree fall down earlier not the best day to be out there :wacko: but hopefully the weather will clear out over night and tomorrow ill be out there

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

John,

I was wondering why I am not listed as a Kitelife subscriber under the Heading "Group"? I have been a paid up member for a long time #122. Does this mean that I have never been entered in prize drawings? I surely hope not.

Pat Kitelife Subscriber #122

One disappointed subscriber

Hi Pat, I just verified... You are on our master list which is used for subscriber drawings, it's just your access to the subscriber downloads which has been unavailable.

I maintain the master list manually and very carefully to ensure accuracy, the forum groups are partialy automated and since you've been with us so long (thank you), some original accounts like yours just need to be adjusted on this end.

You'll see the correct forum group assigned in the next few minutes, sorry for any concern, please let me know if you have any other questions at all. ;)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI, we started the subscription program in 2003 and the price has never been raised since day one, even though the scope of KiteLife's operation has grown exponentially since then... Food for thought. :)

Thanks for being here on the forum, subscriber or not - it's all about the kite life!

• Like 5

If anyone out there is trying to decide if the subscription is worth the money or not I'm here to to ya' it is a bargain. Not only do you have access to all the great training videos but the raffles and drawings you are eligible for are terrific. I have been a paid subscriber for less than 6 months and I have won over $400.00 worth of merchandise. It is a great forum that well deserves our support.

• Like 2

I have to agree with Cap'n! I have been loving the B2 full vent I came across. Then to get to play with it and the man himself grab a few pics and video of me playing with it....and vice versa....priceless! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202154388893086&l=8107826243179377585

post-7551-0-75574000-1389518038_thumb.jp

post-7551-0-82135600-1389518082_thumb.jp

• Like 1