KiteLife Forum

Danish Quad Clinic (Sep 9-10, 2017)

John Barresi

SOLD OUT!!

Join us for two full days of quad instruction in Denmark on September 9-10, 2017... We'll be covering everything from absolute basics (pure beginner) all the way up through advanced techniques and team flying, as well as providing short flight routines that are sure to help your skills along while having fun at the same time.

Exact location is:

Prins Knuds Dæmning 1, 2791 Dragør, Denmark
https://goo.gl/maps/88pTcg4U61F2
(55°35'25.9"N 12°40'31.1"E)

Saturday's focus will be on flight competence and individual skills, Sunday will shift focus more toward team flying in groups. 

Testimonials - http://tinyurl.com/jb-testimonials

Registration is $125 per person and includes full access to the clinic on both days (10a-4p, please note - there are only 15 spots available and we expect them to fill up very quickly).

http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/58-danish-quad-clinic-sep-9-10-2017/

Attending:

1. @drdante (Dan)
  2. Louise 
  3. @Lax
  4. @Niels Toftlund Jensen
  5. Mirjam
  6. @Karl Kristian Hagger
  7. Simon
  8. @Anders Matson
  9. @Hammer_dk (Lars)
  10. Per A
  11. @Ivar
  12. @Farid
  13. @The Flying Stars
  14. Gerrit S
  15. @AERIALIS

Sorry to say no @gos, this clinic in Denmark and my other September clinic at the St Anne's festival are my only European clinics scheduled for this year and these are only possible because we could combine it with our invited trip to the Marseille Kite Festival. ;)

Of course, I am always open to exploring other opportunities but the expense of traveling from US to Europe makes it very difficult (expensive) to do a standalone clinic without combining subsidy from another event.

• John Barresi unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

That would be @Ralf Dietrich of single line kite making fame - he got a real buzz from observing the clinic and is already looking to add some quads to his bag. :)

This drone film has been one of my dreams for a few years now, so glad it was possible - just gave Ralf the idea and off he went. :clap;

• Like 2

Finally settled back in Paris and reminiscing on this past weekend at the first ever Danish Quad Clinic. 🙂

I love all the clinics and always enjoy my time with students but I have to say, this one was truly exceptional... I've fallen in love with all the amazing people who came to participate (from Netherlands, Norway, Germany and Sweden as well) and with Denmark itself, everyone did amazingly well and echoed my positivity in way that I don't often experience, I was definitely on the edge of tears as I said goodbye - it's left me full of love and inspiration! ❤

A big thumbs up to our youngest participant Simon Duedal Hagger, who devoured all the information and really shined on the field - I look forward to seeing him continue to grow in the years to come!

Additionally, I believe that Luca made a personal connection with almost every person on the field - he was welcomed, loved and taught with amazing respect and care, something that will undoubtedly affect him for years to come, a gift like no other. 👍 

Deepest thanks also to our dear friends Louise Meister Jensen and Dan Frølunde for opening their home to us and treating us to a lovely few days of Danish culture and food. (foodies forever) ❤

Thanks also to Ralf Dietrich for making an appearance on behalf of Kite & Friends magazine and www.kite.builders to do a feature on the clinic itself - the look of renewed excitement on his face was infectious. 🙂

To get a good look at the adventures we all shared, be sure to browse the event page - link below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/144073502804205/

Here's to next time! Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/barresij/posts/10214495918975905

• Like 2

After a few days when the impressionist has been digested. It has been a great weekend at the Danish quad clinic 2017.
For a number of years, it has been my dream and get John Barresi to Denmark and do a quad clinic, I know it has also been John's wish to come here. And now I sit here and it's all over, with the feeling I want more.
Thanks to all of this could be possible. I hope with all my heart, your all, I've got something good out of it, things that you can use forwards, practices and even develop your skills as quad pilots.
Use what you have learned in the future for your development, do not stop this progress, you are all good quad pilots.
And who knows, there may be a follow-up to this clinic in a timely manner.
With that said, I do miss the cohesion and friendship we have. And can only look forward to Nordic Kite Meeting 18.
love Dan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1