KiteLife Forum

Welcome Anders Matson

Hello @Anders Matson,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been completely off from KL for a >month (really "enjoying" the time by doing overdue paperwork of the type I-don't-even-know-how-and-where-to-start and handling family issues - OK, not all was a boring horror - I did something unusual, for a change I bought a framed quad (in fact the first that I ever seen)) and what happens:

First, there is a quad clinic in Denmark, i.e. relatively nearby (extremely rare), which tuned out to be sold out (OK I'm a duali type, but hey contacts are worth gold in my kite forsaken part of the world). Second, one of the participants turned out to be a man that I've have received so much good and early advice from. This is my old kite guru from the days (end of 90-ies) when I started out seriously, that suddenly surfaced here after about 18-19 years! I'd say that he is the one who really introduced me to kiting.

From looking on his profile page (as of Fri Jun 30 12:41:53 BST 2017) I'd say he has chosen a much humble approach here. In addition to the "Aerialis team captain" he is a kite designer, (former?) national director of STACK Sweden and a former kite shop owner. His more recent achievements, i.e. during this millennium, I'm not updated on with the exception of being one of the organizers of a recurrent kite festival i Denmark, "The Nordic Kite Meeting"/"Blokhus dagefestival" ( https://kitelife.com/kl-archive/nordic-kite-meeting-2013/ ).

Thank you @Anders Matson for time after time sharing advice patiently (phone-wise) at a time when it really mattered!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...