Sign in to follow this  
happysuperbutton

Hunting for used Rev kite!

Got one thnx!

Wanting to buy a used Revolution kite!

Eyeing a 1.5 B-series, midvent, 3wrap. Since it's gonna be a first ever quad, I'll also be looking for handles and lines.

Preference for local deals so we could meet up and skip the hassle of packing for shipping and all that extra effort.

Feel free to PM me too, thanks all and really appreciate it!

Also looking for any 1.5 style rev (Reflex, Classic, vented, etc.) If you're thinking of letting one of your revs go, pm me please! Has to be RTF.

Edited by happysuperbutton
Hunting season has ended.
  • Like 2

Yep, midvent with 3-wrap, or green race rods should do nicely. I just came from the new member intro section and saw you got to fly with Dragonfish. Good going. You should be on track now to choose wisely.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By GCKC
      Looking at a Brand-new 5- piece, 2-wrap frameset for a Revolution 1.5.  This frame has never been installed or flown, in original Rev packaging. 2 Wrap rods are the lightest and most fragile rods for outdoor use. These rods have a similar stiffness to the 3-wrap and 4-wrap rods. These rods are best suited for low wind. 2-wrap rods are identified by their label with 2 feathers, the words “Professional Use ” with an internal diameter of 1/4 inch.

Drawing will take place in the evening (Mountain-Standard time) of January 5, 2018.
      To enter, reply here with "I'm in."
      Numbers will be assigned in order of entry, and the Random Number Generator will choose a number. Good luck. 
      Draw Date January 5, 2018
      In so far:
      @Breezin @Mike Klaiber @elmo264 @Wooljr Winner is: @Mike Klaiber
      Admin approved: One time change to the rules below as I live in Canada - I will ship anywhere in Canada for FREE.  My dear American friends who live on the Continental USA (Including Alaska)  I am most pleased to carry the bulk of the shipping cost but request $10 cdn to offset some of the cost to ship to the Land of the Free & Home of the Brave.
      =====
      Some rules and guidelines:
      Don’t play unless you’re willing to put up a prize and ship it to whoever wins.
      Shipping is paid by the original poster, the winner pays nothing. Be prepared to ship your prize anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Sorry, but due to shipping costs, we really have to limit this to the lower 48 US States.
      RULE CHANGE (7/31/2014): Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost. The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.
      You can choose the length of the giveaway, but keep it between 1 and 2 weeks.
      Try to ship the prize promptly. You should be able to ship it within a week, but if you can’t, PM the winner and let them know. Sometimes life gets in the way! This whole thing works on the honor system so if there are any problems shipping or receiving a prize, it needs to be worked out between the two parties. Don’t forget…Karma!
      This isn’t a competition, but feel free to be generous! If you can only put up a hat, or a tail for a stunt kite, great! If you have something in your kite bag that you never fly and would be willing to ship, that’s great too. Either way, the people that join to win it will appreciate it.
      When you receive your prize, post a thank you to the thread where you won it. 
      The thread will be locked after that point so the new **KARMA** stays above it.
      Good luck, and have fun!

• By John Barresi
      Hi all, just a quick link to our latest news on the Djinn.
      http://kiteforge.com/2017/12/20/the-mysterious-djinn/

Not much being released yet, but I didn't want to leave this section of the forum totally empty.
    • By Deb
      Helping my dad sell kites to reduce his collection. Most are new or nearly new.
      This is the revised list after several were sold. Most are not priced but will work on any you are interested in. Shipping is extra. The Prism Nexus is $180 (pictured). 
      If there are typos in my table below,  the photos of the original hand-written list are correct. (see original posting by searching "2 dozen")
      (Note: several people have reported they are very happy with what I sold them over the last month since the original post. If there is a problem I will fix it.)
      #
      Type
      Name
      Brand
      Size
      Wt
      Colors
      2-line
      Quantum
      Prism
      7’3” x 3’5”
      11.6 oz
      Purple, green, orange
      2-line
      Quantum
      Prism
      7’3” x 3’5”
      11.6 oz
      Red, orange, lime
      2-line
      Quantum
      Prism
      7’3” x 3’5”
      11.6 oz
      Purple, blue, green
      2-line
      Flashback
      Prism
      6’3”x 3’4”
      9.4 oz
      Red, black, purple, green
      2-line
      Griffen
      Griffen Designs
      8’0” x 3’11”
      11.4 oz
      Red, white, black
      2-line
      Dynamite
      Dodd Gross
      6’10” x 3’7”
      10.4 oz
      Orange, multi
      2-line
      Ventura HP
      Premier
      6’0” x 3’1”
      7.6 oz
      Sunfish
      2-line
      Pulse
      Premier

Black, small central multi
      2-line
      Firecracker
      New Tech.
      Pkg

Rainbow
      2-line
      Hip Hop
      HQ
      Pkg

Red, white, blue, black
      2-line
      Eolo Stunter
      Eolo-Gayla
      4’11” x 2’8”
      6.5 oz
      Purple, orange, yellow, black
      2-line
      NK-1100

Pkg  68”x 30”

Purple, green, blue, lime
      2-line
      Gremlin

Rainbow
      2-line
      No name

53.5” LE

Blue, yellow, black, white
      2-line
      No name

53.5” LE

Red, white, yellow, black
      2-line
      No name

53.5” LE

Purple, yellow, teal, black
      5-kite Train
      Nexus
      Prism
      5’6” x 2’6” each

Multi: orange, yellow, red, purple, blue, green, black
      5-kite Train
      Nexus
      Prism
      5’6” x 2’6” each

Multi: orange, yellow, red, purple, blue, green, black
      4-line
      Revolution I
      Revolution Kites

Black, red, orange
      Foil
      Stylus 1.8
      Prism
      6’0” x 2’3”
      6.8 oz
      Yellow, orange
      Foil
      Stylus 1.8
      Prism
      6’0” x 2’3”
      6.8 oz
      Purple, green

• By Deb
      Update:
      ==
      Helping my dad sell kites to reduce his collection. Many are new or nearly new. 
      The two pictures are of the list. Prices are TBD. Inquiries and requests for pictures welcome.
      No longer available: #1-5 (Beetles), #6-7 (Illusion 2000), #15 (Yin Yang), #28 (Wren).
      In process: #33-34 (Mirage). Working on price for interested party to respond.
      Only one E2 will be sold (#11 or 12) and only one Fanatic will be sold (#13 or 14).

• By PDF
      SOLD
      I dug this out today and remembered that we opened our show at Disney in 1989 with this Force 10 with a 100 foot tubular tail and towed behind a ski boat on the lagoon at Epcot Center.

It is definitely well used but still in rather good shape considering the number of times it was flown.  There is one wing batten that is missing the attachment bungee cord which can be easily repaired. (see photo)  The sail is still brilliant.  All the spars are in good shape and no rot on the bridles.  The cross strut cotter pins are a little rusty, but still fine.

I have know idea its worth, but I would be satisfied with $200 + shipping OBO.
      Please someone let me know your thoughts on the price.  Not sure?

• Upcoming Events