KiteLife Forum

Kymera Dual Line Stunt Kite

Hi, I am in search of a new owner. Since arriving at my current home sometime in Nov of 2016, I have been out flying a few times. During these occasions, I have been flipped, twirled, dragged, flown a little, but mostly crashed. Yeah mainly crashed, not too much fly time. Results of these crashes have caused a few things to break, tear, or get lost. To begin, I have a tear in the center near the tail section. This tear has been taped with kite repair tape. Seems to be holding ok. Next we have had a broken center spreader that has been replaced. Not sure of the brand, but it’s the red/black ones. Another flying occasion, my owner lost my tail weight…again by crashing. The great people at A Wind of Change were nice enough to send me a replacement. My tail weight is now taped on as so my owner will not lose it again. For my last time out….thinking this would be better! You guessed it…another crash. This one was really bad. The replacement center spreader held up nicely, but the center T broke this time. As you can see in the picture, it has not been replaced.
One time, while out flying, one of the lines broke. I was hoping the other one would break so I could fly away from my owner that couldn’t fly me. Well he managed to get me back down, probably crashed… I don’t remember.

With my story, comes a ransom note from my owner… Please pay $180 OBO to have me shipped to your home.

Summary:

Kymera dual line sport kite – Blue – Condition – almost like new except for:

Tear that has been taped near tail section.  (Will send black kite material for section replacement)

Broken Center T (I don’t have this repaired)

Sky shark center spreader is broken – but have replacements (includes both, broken and new)

Instruction manual and tag

Carry bag

IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_3789.JPG

IMG_3790.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

IMG_3797.JPG

IMG_3795.JPG

• Like 2