Airfx

Sold - Kymera For Sale - Lime Green $150

7 posts in this topic

I have a Kymera dual line kite for sale. It's lime green in color and virtually brand new.  I have two of these but I only need one so I'm letting one go.  It is an amazing kite which easily does all the latest tricks. 

Sail -  Icarex polyester
Frame - Sky Shark P300 carbon
Size - 7’-2” x 3’-2”.

Also comes with original 58/36” case and a fixed 15-gram weight on the spine and another one on the tail, plus two extra 5-gram tail weights. 

Sells new for $225. This one is almost new and I'm asking $150 including shipping in the states. 

Cheers!

IMG_1921.JPG

I'll take it.

Pm me your PayPal info and I'll chime in later today after my hike.

Thanks... I sent a pm. 

Never got a response regarding the tracking number being wrong.

Anything?

Just got this... here's the receipt. 

IMG_1926.JPG

I didn't need proof, I just needed you to double check that the number was right.

After you resent the number and I compared them, I saw the #2 & 3 were reversed. Now , can track it.

Thanks 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By konsman
      Hi, I am in search of a new owner. Since arriving at my current home sometime in Nov of 2016, I have been out flying a few times. During these occasions, I have been flipped, twirled, dragged, flown a little, but mostly crashed. Yeah mainly crashed, not too much fly time. Results of these crashes have caused a few things to break, tear, or get lost. To begin, I have a tear in the center near the tail section. This tear has been taped with kite repair tape. Seems to be holding ok. Next we have had a broken center spreader that has been replaced. Not sure of the brand, but it’s the red/black ones. Another flying occasion, my owner lost my tail weight…again by crashing. The great people at A Wind of Change were nice enough to send me a replacement. My tail weight is now taped on as so my owner will not lose it again. For my last time out….thinking this would be better! You guessed it…another crash. This one was really bad. The replacement center spreader held up nicely, but the center T broke this time. As you can see in the picture, it has not been replaced.
      One time, while out flying, one of the lines broke. I was hoping the other one would break so I could fly away from my owner that couldn’t fly me. Well he managed to get me back down, probably crashed… I don’t remember.
      With my story, comes a ransom note from my owner… Please pay $180 OBO to have me shipped to your home.
      Summary:
      Kymera dual line sport kite – Blue – Condition – almost like new except for:
      Tear that has been taped near tail section.  (Will send black kite material for section replacement)
      Broken Center T (I don’t have this repaired)
      Sky shark center spreader is broken – but have replacements (includes both, broken and new)
      Instruction manual and tag
      Carry bag

• By Exult
      Afternoon, 6th of May 2017
      Ladugårdsgärdet, forecasted 4-5m/s
      2 x Kymera on 30m 50kg lines
      Ready to roll up into launch position by using a hard wind parking method (the lines/leaders up and around the trailing edge so that the kite can be rolled forward into launch position by pulling the lines). It wasn't always necessary with this type of start, conditions were quite OK today, but was sometimes a bit on the lower side - no tail weights fitted (serves no purpose here anyhow). If you want to apply low wind techniques you need to have both the noses pointing either up or down at the same time. The wind range that I can do do dual DLKs is quite narrow given my current skills. Low wind means that the kites needs to be synchronized as just stated when flying up/down and hard wind well that is just makes the kites move too quickly. Perhaps going to 40m would allow higher wind speeds, since there would be more room to maneuver the kites?
      Most of the time I let the kites go left right in rather synchronized way. Often had them high up in the window, so my neck got a bit sore after a few hours. When doing normal (single) DLK tricking, I'm closer to ground most of the time which doesn't strain your neck. Even though I kept it simple, mainly striving to keep the kites in the air and avoiding the un-planned landings (which worked for some minutes at a time at best) I was quite satisfied.
    • By Exult
      This is to prove that the Aerostar Sano SSL ( http://kitelife.com/forum/gallery/image/5708-aerostar-sano-ssl/ ) is a spitting image of the ITW Hydra through the image ( http://kitelife.com/forum/gallery/image/6185-sail-panel-design-style/ ). Don't you aaabsolutely agree ?
    • By Exult
      This is an image comment inspired by @SHBKF 's image http://kitelife.com/forum/gallery/image/5708-aerostar-sano-ssl/ . I can't claim any first in series rare prototype extra special one of a kind kite here (where do one get hold off stuff like this and stuff like @riffclown 's http://kitelife.com/forum/gallery/image/6184-cavaliers-du-ciel-prototype-23/ anyway?). The reason/excuse for publishing this image is that I think the artistic part of the design, the sail pattern of the Aerostar Sano SSL, to some extent though large differences, share a similar style with the kites in the image.
      So what was the thought/reason behind getting an Obsession (at work at least one collegue nodded and said something like "I told you so" regarding the name of the kite when bought it about 1.5 years ago). I guess it is simple as that, that I got curious after seeing the Flight School VHS videos by the end of the nineties. I already got the HQ Jam Session and the HQ Meastrale. This Christoph Fokken kite kind of remained to be tested. It got a special trick line arrangement being connected to a stand off and the LLE consists of solid 4mm carbon fibre rod that makes the wingtips flexible and gives the shape of them. Unfortunately the quality of the stand offs in this more recent implementation of the design left much to be desired. I've only tried it a few times more than a year ago and most of the times I needed to repair it! Now after more than a year it has been repaired after its long "sleep" and hopefully no more weak spots remain. So now there should be nothing that stands in the way of testing it. However there are so many things, like tricks (much "needed")/kites/repairs/..., I'd like to try out properly. On top of that I've also dipped my toes into a new realm of kiting to really make sure that the time will not be enough to properly test the Obsession soon.
      The other kite, the JB's ITW Kymera, is already most likely well known to the KL users, so I say nothing further (for once). ... Well, to be fair then, the difference in freshness of the two kites in the image I'd say is due to the heavy use of the Kymera.

• Upcoming Events