KiteLife Forum

Prism 25th Anniversary Special Edition Quantum

JaseRicco

5 hours ago, JaseRicco said:

And my Favorite pic...

Beach at dusk with the rides at Seaside and Sunset off in the distance.

Quantum SE - Rides.JPG

A black light would make it look positively psychedelic.  Love it!  I do actually have a black light down in the Kite Dungeon.  Some kites really light up.  SHBKF

• Like 1

Received mine today and have been flying it for two hours what a joy to fly. Wind today is 7 to 15. This kite can take a beating. Bought one for my son as well and am taking him out shortly. When I wound up the strings one was 3 inches shorter than the other. Point being equalize strings even when they are new. 

• Like 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, khsidekick said:

Received mine today and have been flying it for two hours what a joy to fly. Wind today is 7 to 15. This kite can take a beating. Bought one for my son as well and am taking him out shortly. When I wound up the strings one was 3 inches shorter than the other. Point being equalize strings even when they are new. 

Yes! Definitely check lines and equalize accordingly  

Now add a 75 foot tail to it!! You'll see...

• Like 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SHBKF said:

A black light would make it look positively psychedelic.  Love it!  I do actually have a black light down in the Kite Dungeon.  Some kites really light up.  SHBKF

In the post I started regarding lights there's a light company that offers a UV(black light) version that I'm going to buy and use with this and a bunch of other kites at night. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 11:14 PM, JaseRicco said:

There have been different special editions over the years, but the 25 Year Anniversary Special Edition only comes in the original Radian colorway. The Radian was Prisms first stunt kite..."the kite that started it all"

For those historically inclined collectors who do not mind to spend some extra on shipment, the only Prism dealer in Sweden still got one Radian in stock for sale according to their web site. Same colours as the Quantum here it looks like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 3:44 PM, khsidekick said:

You son must be spoiled with all his kites ;)