KiteLife Forum

W.T.B. Prism Prophesy & Illusion

I'd love to add a Prophesy and Illusion to my collection of Prism kites. I'm open to most any color scheme and condition.  The Illusion can be first gen or Y2K.

You can PM me here or email me at pattersonphotography@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Lee Patterson

Atlanta, Ga

On 7/30/2017 at 7:36 AM, 1984Lee said:

I'd love to add a Prophesy and Illusion to my collection of Prism kites. I'm open to most any color scheme and condition.  The Illusion can be first gen or Y2K.

You can PM me here or email me at pattersonphotography@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Lee Patterson

Atlanta, Ga

Have you seen these?? Two different colors to choose from. 

http://www.thekiteshoppe.com/products/Prism-ILLUSION-Y2K.html

On 7/30/2017 at 9:36 AM, 1984Lee said:

Thanks Wind Warrior! Yes, I did see the Y2K Illusion on the Kite Shoppe website. I emailed them to ask if the spoilers were included and was told they are not. So, I guess I will contact Prism directly to see if they have a full set and if so, how much.  I just dropped $500 on one of the brand new Vapors that Prism just released, so I will have to give a bit more thought on the Y2K @ $400. Do you have any experience flying the Illusion?  Does it compare closely with any of Prism's current or discontinued models in terms of handling, precision, trick-ability, etc?? I'm a bit on the fence about it as I have not found too many reviews on the Illusion.  I have, however seen a few people who prefer the original Ili over the Y2K. Thanks for any additional input you may have! Cheers from Atlanta

• 1 month later...

Keep your eyes on the prize... the Prophecy is by far the kite to get your hands on. I wouldn't spend more than $200 on either the Illusion or I2K. They are both novelties to fly, but in my hands, they just don't hold my interest very long. I do like the original Illusion better than the I2K, but the I2K is fun in higher winds with the Spoilerz installed. In fact, that is the only way I fly the I2K. The Illusion vent is also a sweet ride, but good luck finding one of those, I think you'll find it easier to find a Prophecy. The Proph will also be more useful in a low wind area like Atlanta. Because of it's size, it can fly in 2-3mph wind pretty easily.

I wish you luck in your quest !

• Like 2

• 2 months later...