KiteLife Forum

Dunstable Kite Festival

JWharton

On Saturday I set off early from home and made my way to Dunstable Kite Festival.

Upon arriving I met up with a few old friends and managed to get a bit of team flying in, which was cool because as some of you know I mostly fly solo, I even got invited to take part in the megateam which was cool.

Met some really nice people through the day and ended up going for dinner with some fellow fliers, well I had such a brilliant day I decided to spend the night in my car.

After a brilliant nights sleep I found myself the first person on the field, had pretty much the same brilliant day again, although two megaflys.

Was able to pick a few brains and just listening to peoples conversations(about kites)gave me new things to think about and I managed to get someone to show me an axle! yey.

I feel the weekend has added a new level to my kite flying, and before anyone asks no i didn't mess up the megateam, well except it turns out I can't tell left from right lol and I zoned out 3 times watching the other kites and suddenly thought oh yeah I'm flying in this as well

But it's all good.

Sent from my SM-T210 using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 3