KiteLife Forum

Win: JB for a Weekend (5/15/2018)

Yes indeed, "borrow JB for a Weekend" will be drawn on May 15th, 2018...

Photo by TK Barresi 2.jpg

YOURS TO WIN: All-day access for THREE FULL DAYS to pick my brain, learn and play, solo or team, dual or quad, indoor or outdoor, water flying, urban kiting, dogstake, competition skills, you name it, hang out, name anything (legal and platonic) that we can fit into three days and I'd genuinely love to participate with you.

TERMS:

• I will quite literally be somebody's (or a group's) private instructor, kite bag boy, workshop presenter, team trainer or simple arm candy for all three days, the winner can share me around with other local fliers, your team, a club, or just keep the fun all to themselves.
  • I will cover my own flight to meet with the winner at any major International airport in the Continental USA (using Star Alliance air miles) on a mutually agreed date (any season), but no sooner than 21 days after the drawing.
  • Winner provides basic lodging (couch or floorspace is acceptable) and local transportation for duration of the agreed visit, as it relates to the airport (pick up / drop off), kite flying and sleeping arrangements.
  • Entry into this drawing is $10 per ticket with no limit to the number you can buy, all ticket numbers will be issued to the buyer via email (no refunds).
  • Drawing will be held on May 15th, 2018 using RANDOM.ORG's 3RD PARTY DRAW SERVICE.

The Third-Party Draw Service is useful for people who operate raffles, sweepstakes, promotional giveaways and other lottery type services professionally. In a similar fashion to a certified official, RANDOM.ORG acts as an unbiased third party who conducts the drawings in a manner that is guaranteed to be fair and truly random. The drawings are made using true randomness that comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.

• Main terms apply to mainland US entrants only (takes lots more air miles to go abroad), unless a non-contiguous US or International (or Hawaii, Guam, overseas, etc) participant is willing to cover the airfare under the same terms otherwise.
  • NOTE: If you are near the US border in Canada or Mexico, we can also arrange for the major US airport nearest to you and do a pick-up / ride-across arrangement from there as long as those local arrangements are made by the winner.

By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge full understanding of all the terms above.

NOTE: Tickets can NOT be ordered via TapaTalk or the KiteLife App, please visit the link below using a web browser (mobile or desktop).

==

Enter here ---> http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/66-jb-for-a-weekend-summer-2017/

==

If you have ANY problems, please feel free to send me a PM or email directly via our contact page.

Thanks so much everyone - your support and help is profoundly appreciated! ;)

• Like 1

• John Barresi changed the title to JB for a Weekend (10/1/17)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are the fence about buying tickets just do it!! This was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had flying kites! John went out of his way to make sure he listened to all our needs. He spent countless hours just letting us fly and coaching us! He was not afraid to teach us any of his secrets and was an open book. We enjoyed the countless hours we spend just talking and getting to know each other as well. To just sit and watch him fly both indoors and out was so awesome! He was also such a great sport to tag along on some family obligations which we were able to get some flying in as well that day. He could not have been an easier guest in our home. He is so genuine and easy going it takes just a minute to feel right at home with him. In a nutshell go for it! This will be something you’ll never regret!

Sent from my IPhone

• Like 3