• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      General belief in my early years of flying was that carbon spars can become brittle in extreme cold conditions and while it's a given that carbon can become brittle if it's cold enough, I was wondering if any of you folks might have some personal kite experience on the subject?
      I have only flown in below freezing conditions a couple of times, -10c on a B-Series full vent with a 3 wrap frame and around 28f on a B-Series STD with Black Race frame... I didn't have any issues, but older Rev rods are notoriously tough.
      Whaddya know?
    • By DeafThunder
      John Barresi, if I posted it in the wrong discussion ... please do move it to proper discussion

both are 3 wrap rods ... but question : one is partly green labeled ... is there a difference between these 2 rods ?

• By harveyt
      My first post here.
      I'm really new to the Revolution. I bought my first one (SLE) a couple of weeks ago. And I REALLY am having fun. It is challenging and I am enjoying the journey. I want to buy a B PRO Xtra Vent, because it is really windy here right now.
      I don't understand what the deal is with the No Snag Handles. Are they worth purchasing? I am using the 13" handles that came with the kite.
      I need all the help I can get.
      Thanks in advance.
  • Upcoming Events