John Barresi

Revolution Gear Pack (9/23/17)

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This time around we have a mixed bag of Revolution equipment...

• One full 2-wrap frame for a Rev 1.5, roughly a $90 value!
  • Three Rev kite display poles, roughly a $105 value ($35 ea)!
  • One set of standard 13" Rev handles, roughly a $50 value!

All told, this prize package has a retail value of approximately $245. ;)

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/354, and will be drawn on Sep 23rd, 2017!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had been out of the loop for a while so I figured it was time to join again. Gifts like these are great incentive to remain a subscriber.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My boy is very keen on the 2 frame for his B! Which is good as this would mean I get my other race frame back...

Just noticed this is "stick a fork in me I'm done" ready.

Sent from my iPad using KiteLife mobile app

Forgotten giveaway?? I know you have been on a "walk-about" for the month, but time to get back to the "KiteLife"!!!

Thanks for the nudge friends...

Been juggling jet lag, a jet lagged 1 year old and fighting off some weird bug. :crazy:

Just reconciled the subscriber database, will draw a winner shortly!

• Like 1

We've got a winner folks, this sweet package is going home with subscriber #1410, congratulations to @Gordon Sievers!

Thanks as always for your collective support, stand by for a new prize to be announced later today. ;) 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Bill R
      Injury and resulting surgery requires selling of 2 kites I bought late last year just prior to the injury.
      Revolution Reflex RX (purple)
      Revolution Reflex RX Spider (purple)
      Both are in perfect condition...flown very little. Handles and string include.
      $190 each plus shipping
      $380 for both with free shipping
      For those living in the Portland/Vancouver(WA) area...I can deliver

• By Melissa Wallace
      I am a new flier.
      1) I do not like the stock handles that came with my rev 1.5B. I want to upgrade to the snagless handles, but there are solid aluminum, anodized aluminum, featherweight stainless... What are the differences? What should I get?
      2) I have SkyBond Premium Spectra lines, and they bind up a lot once you hit 4-5 twists. Is this normal? I was thinking of getting Laser Pro Gold to have as primary line with the Skybond as back-up. I know both lines have been recommended on the forum. Does the LPG fly better with less binding?
    • By John Barresi
      General belief in my early years of flying was that carbon spars can become brittle in extreme cold conditions and while it's a given that carbon can become brittle if it's cold enough, I was wondering if any of you folks might have some personal kite experience on the subject?
      I have only flown in below freezing conditions a couple of times, -10c on a B-Series full vent with a 3 wrap frame and around 28f on a B-Series STD with Black Race frame... I didn't have any issues, but older Rev rods are notoriously tough.
      Whaddya know?
    • By DeafThunder
      John Barresi, if I posted it in the wrong discussion ... please do move it to proper discussion
      both are 3 wrap rods ... but question : one is partly green labeled ... is there a difference between these 2 rods ?

• By harveyt
      My first post here.
      I'm really new to the Revolution. I bought my first one (SLE) a couple of weeks ago. And I REALLY am having fun. It is challenging and I am enjoying the journey. I want to buy a B PRO Xtra Vent, because it is really windy here right now.
      I don't understand what the deal is with the No Snag Handles. Are they worth purchasing? I am using the 13" handles that came with the kite.
      I need all the help I can get.
      Thanks in advance.
  • Upcoming Events