John Barresi

Revolution Gear Pack (9/23/17)

John Barresi    4,005

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This time around we have a mixed bag of Revolution equipment...

• One full 2-wrap frame for a Rev 1.5, roughly a $90 value!
    IMG_9759.JPG

• Three Rev kite display poles, roughly a $105 value ($35 ea)!
    IMG_9760.JPG

• One set of standard 13" Rev handles, roughly a $50 value!
    IMG_9758.JPG

All told, this prize package has a retail value of approximately $245. ;)

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/354, and will be drawn on Sep 23rd, 2017!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Tmadz    475

I had been out of the loop for a while so I figured it was time to join again. Gifts like these are great incentive to remain a subscriber.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bbailey49    967

yes yes another wonderful package!  Now there is only to win it.  Hmmmm

SparkieRob    1,502

Sweet!

My boy is very keen on the 2 frame for his B! Which is good as this would mean I get my other race frame back...

Just noticed this is "stick a fork in me I'm done" ready.

Sent from my iPad using KiteLife mobile app

Wayne Dowler    1,459

Forgotten giveaway?? I know you have been on a "walk-about" for the month, but time to get back to the "KiteLife"!!!

John Barresi    4,005

Thanks for the nudge friends...

Been juggling jet lag, a jet lagged 1 year old and fighting off some weird bug. :crazy:

Just reconciled the subscriber database, will draw a winner shortly!

• Like 1

John Barresi    4,005

We've got a winner folks, this sweet package is going home with subscriber #1410, congratulations to @Gordon Sievers!

Thanks as always for your collective support, stand by for a new prize to be announced later today. ;) 

• Like 1