John Barresi    3,999

Hello @cjay,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

cjay    16

Hello,

My name is Chris. I live in the Pacific Northwest. Mostly Bend Oregon, and Seattle Washington.

My kite interest is in dual line sport kites.  I have only flown a dual line about 6 times. 

Twice I flew someone else's unknown small kite, similar in size and shape to a vision.

Then I bought a Prism E3 and started learning stalls and basic control. 

I didn't really like the E3 that much, and didn't have time to fly it, so I gave it away.

Lately I have a renewed interest as I have more time now, and am done with the higher impact sports. Plus I go to the Oregon coast a lot, and it is often good flying there.

So I just bought a Premier Widow NG.

I will try to support and contribute to the kite community if I am able.

• Like 2

makatakam    1,545

Hi, cjay, and welcome to the forum.