KiteLife Forum

TapaTalk / KiteLife app

Hi folks,

Just a bit of news, we're in the process of trying to upgrade the plugins that make the TapaTalk and KiteLife apps work but running into a little issue (some changes in how it's done on the forum side) - please stand by, we are working on it.

Thanks for your patience! :)

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Help.
I can't find the option to quote a post. Android KL app. App, and operating system are up to date.
I get options but not the quote one. Either that, or I can't remember how I used to do it.

Sent from a Galaxy 8 Far Far Down Under.

Help.
I can't find the option to quote a post. Android KL app. App, and operating system are up to date.
I get options but not the quote one. Either that, or I can't remember how I used to do it.

Test

Sent from my IPhone

On I phone click on the arrow that points up and to the left. Droid is probably different.

Sent from my IPhone
Test
Highlight post,
Top right of screen, curved arrow.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Noticing “Log In Failed” on Kitelife App.

Yesterday seemed strange that for over a day I wasn’t seeing any new “Unread” posts in the Kitelife App on my iPhone so tried logging out and back in. I kept getting  Log In Failed so uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Unfortunately still getting the same results. 

Just want to give a heads up

Thanks 

T

• Thanks 1

Noticing “Log In Failed” on Kitelife App.
Yesterday seemed strange that for over a day I wasn’t seeing any new “Unread” posts in the Kitelife App on my iPhone so tried logging out and back in. I kept getting  Log In Failed so uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Unfortunately still getting the same results. 
Just want to give a heads up
Thanks 
T
Same experience here. The app says I'm not logged in, however I am and unread forum threads is empty

Sent from my [device_name] using http://KiteLife mobile app

• Thanks 1