• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Edmond Dragut
      hello, i try to find a Revolution indoor. i will consider if it is a stack to.
      Thank you 
    • By ACrop
      So I ran a forum search and couldn't figure this out...so here I am asking for help, lots of questions but one main idea - what is an SUL really?:
      What is the difference between an indoor quad and an SUL?  What makes an SUL different than a standard?  Can I take a standard and change/tweek some stuff and end up with a SUL sail - or is the sail itself too heavy or is the sail geometry different?  Is an SUL just an indoor flown outside when there is no wind??  
      I know that there are times when there is not enough wind to keep my standard afloat without lots of work....and that is ok.  But I keep hearing about SUL but I don't know what that really means.  Not looking for an equipment fix to the no wind issue, just trying to educate myself as to what the consensus is on terms.

• By John Barresi
      May 3rd at 5pm-6pm PST (8pm-9pm EST)
      Please consider yourself cordially invited to a group chat with all four members of Team KiteLife:
      John Barresi ( @John Barresi ) Scott Benz ( @mystainedskin ) Eli Russell ( @windpoacher ) Brett Marchel ( @Flight Risk ) Team members will be on hand to answer ANY and all questions you might have about dual, quad or performance flying, including the many odd topics enjoyed by them like dogstake, indoor, team flying, etc... We're an open book, pick our brains, we're happy to help!
      Chat will be here - http://kitelife.com/forum/direct-line/
    • By John Barresi
      A particularly light-hearted and casual routine, Lam uses a lot of dance in this performance, interacting with his SUL Rev 1.5 kite, great motion and energy.
    • By Airfx
      I have an Echo light wind dual line kite for sale. Very little air time on it and a very crisp sail. It is practically brand new. Into the Wind sells them for $140. I would just like $100 including shipping to the US. Includes sleeve. Ask if you have questions. 

• Upcoming Events