John Barresi

B-Series MID Package (12/25/17)

40 minutes ago, kevmort said:

Lol i may be diplomatic but I shore can’t spell emoji4.png

Such things can improve. When I was in school I had to join the group of pupils that couldn't spell. My hand writing was also simply the worst - could literally provoke laughter. 

(Today writing in English "offers" an additional set of pitfalls - accidentally mixing Swedish and English could have highly embarrassing consequences as this page of failed Swedish to English translations reveals (though you would need to know Swedish to see why these mis-translations are "natural") - don't don't follow the link if you are easily offended by unintentional strong words: http://www.avigsidan.com/avigsidan/avigt009.html
How this page would turn out if run through on-linen translation would surely be much confusing.)

• Like 1

Such things can improve. When I was in school I had to join the group of pupils that couldn't spell. My hand writing was also simply the worst - could literally provoke laughter. 
(Today writing in English "offers" an additional set of pitfalls - accidentally mixing Swedish and English could have highly embarrassing consequences as this page of failed Swedish to English translations reveals (though you would need to know Swedish to see why these mis-translations are "natural") - don't don't follow the link if you are easily offended by unintentional strong words: http://www.avigsidan.com/avigsidan/avigt009.html
How this page would turn out if run through on-linen translation would surely be much confusing.)

I know the feeling I’m dyslexic which is a stupid thing to call it as if you are it how the hell do you spell it !! ( by the way I got assistance from my son in law ! )

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

Getting my stuff together here, gotta reconcile the subscriber list first but I will draw by this afternoon.

Of course you do realise it’s 19:37 here for me !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
  • Like 2

One spanking hot B-Series MID package, going home with lucky #855!

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 12.20.10 PM.png

A heartfelt congratulations goes out to @paraglider, fly it in good health Andrew. :)

Now, you guys are really gonna get excited about the next prize... Stand by!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deke Haid said:

LOL Riff. Good catch.

Congrats paraglider! (JB spelled my name wrong AGAIN)

Not me this time..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deke Haid said:

LOL Riff. Good catch.

Congrats paraglider! (JB spelled my name wrong AGAIN)

Best wishes for a wonderful first flight!  Guess a throw & catch would be most appropriate.  SHBKF

• Like 1