John Barresi

B-Series MID Package (12/25/17)

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series MID, roughly a $350 value and no longer manufactured by Revolution as of 2017!

And please note, this might be the last B-Series we're able to give away as the prize pool has gotten pretty thin.

rev-bseries-rwk_1284_800x600.jpg

This package includes a sail, 3 and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is RED, black and white on a MID-VENT SAIL... This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/353, and will be drawn on Christmas Day, Dec 25th, 2017!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 6

Wishful thinking Riff. This ones coming to Colorado.

Sent from my IPhone

Oh, this will go nice in my boys kite bag...

In between Heaven and Earth, there are kites.

Red, white and black? IKE colors. Definitely belongs in the Midwest! Can I get an amen? 

John, don't forget to use a green marker for the personalized autograph. (You know, Christmas and all.)

• Like 2

Just keep the color scheme. Sign it in black. Red and white would fade too quickly. It's been a couple of years since I've heard my number. Come to NC.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

Well in the interest of international relations myself in the UK I’d be proud to except this Christmas gift on behalf of the British people

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1