KiteLife Forum

Monark (indoor/outdoor) 11/24/17

kiteflyr

Monark I/O indoor/outdoor.

A2949455-37DF-4B9E-9480-3880AC36C547.jpeg

No 2 skins are the same colors because of the paint pattern, value is $90.

Proven indoor competitor. Won 1st place for hand crafted kite at the 2016 AKA NATIONAL CONVENTION. Test flown at the RUN FROM THE RAIN indoor comp in Ocean Shores WA.

This actual kite being flown:

Comes with all shown in photo - kite, line, line winder and bag.

Reply here with “I’m in” to enter, that’s it, but be sure to read the rules too. ;)

Winner will be drawn on NOV 24, 2017, entrants will be assigned numbers below (order of entry).

In so far:

1. @dragonfish
  2. @Ca Ike

==

Some rules and guidelines:

Don’t play unless you’re willing to put up a prize and ship it to whoever wins.

Shipping is paid by the original poster, the winner pays nothing. Be prepared to ship your prize anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Sorry, but due to shipping costs, we really have to limit this to the lower 48 US States.

RULE CHANGE (7/31/2014): Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost. The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

You can choose the length of the giveaway, but keep it between 1 and 2 weeks.

Try to ship the prize promptly. You should be able to ship it within a week, but if you can’t, PM the winner and let them know. Sometimes life gets in the way! This whole thing works on the honor system so if there are any problems shipping or receiving a prize, it needs to be worked out between the two parties. Don’t forget…Karma!

This isn’t a competition, but feel free to be generous! If you can only put up a hat, or a tail for a stunt kite, great! If you have something in your kite bag that you never fly and would be willing to ship, that’s great too. Either way, the people that join to win it will appreciate it.

When you receive your prize, post a thank you to the thread where you won it. 

The thread will be locked after that point so the new **KARMA** stays above it.

Good luck, and have fun!

Edited by John Barresi
Posted by JB, will also assist with the drawing.
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2017 at 2:26 PM, kiteflyr said:

Winner will be drawn on NOV 24, 2017, entrants will be assigned numbers below (order of entry).

In so far:

1. @dragonfish
  2. @Ca Ike

Hi all, sorry for the delay - just me and my boy for the past 8 days, had my hands full. lol

Let's pick a winner... ;)

*drum roll*

The winner is #1, @dragonfish. Congrats Joanna!

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 12.29.27 PM.png

I'll send you a PM to facilitate. ;)

Thanks Richard (@kiteflyr) for the cool prize!

• Like 3

On 11/25/2017 at 12:32 PM, John Barresi said:

Hi all, sorry for the delay - just me and my boy for the past 8 days, had my hands full. lol

Let's pick a winner... ;)

*drum roll*

The winner is #1, @dragonfish. Congrats Joanna!

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 12.29.27 PM.png

I'll send you a PM to facilitate. ;)

Thanks Richard (@kiteflyr) for the cool prize!

...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Joanna. I received your mail address. Are you able to receive UPS at the address you sent me. If not I need a new address where I can send the box to via UPS. At any time you need any info about the kite or flying it feel free to land line me at, 360-413-0700. Again WTG

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 9:37 AM, Wayne Dowler said:

That is one of the biggest challenges to indoor - finding a place to fly! 

You would think working for a school system I could get in a high school gymnasium nearly any time I want,  but we are big enough to be completely restrictive. I’m almost scared to ask. 

• bbailey49 unpinned and locked this topic