So I have a Lam Hoac made vented Mind Trick I've flown once. Not sure if I'll fly it again so I am tempted to sell it. If I put it up for sale would anyone here be interested in it? Also, I've never shipped a kite so any advice on that would be helpful.

I have a few line sets for the mind trick and dynamic dt12 and dt10 lower spreaders.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

1 hour ago, Ares1744 said:

For whatever reason it posted three of the same topic. Could a moderator delete two of them?

Done.. Good luck with your sale.. :)

• Like 1

I find that sandwiching the kite between two pieces of cardboard is the cheapest way to go, post office and of course writing fragile and do not bend on package, it can bring shipping price down alot 

I think the best is get a 36" mailing tube from Staples, Office Max or Office Depot.   You can break down the leading edges and it should easily fit into one of those.  A google search shows them in the $5 to $10 range

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esinger said:

I think the best is get a 36" mailing tube from Staples, Office Max or Office Depot.   You can break down the leading edges and it should easily fit into one of those.  A google search shows them in the $5 to $10 range

+1

10 hours ago, Ares1744 said:

Will look into the usps tube package. Anyone know if they carry them at usps offices?

Not usually anymore, but the boxes are free and so is delivery - just order on the USPS website, zero charge.

Was thinking $550 since I bought an extra spreader (dt12) from him and 2 line sets for the kite so it would be a complete package. I used to have 2 extra lower spreader connectors but after a purge of our basement items I cannot find them. First line set is a laser pro 90lb test length at 125ft. Second is a laser pro 50lb test at 120ft.