PDF

SOLD Superman ... 1 x USED TOTL Spin-off left

SOLD Superman ... 1 x USED TOTL Spin-off left

The original Superman Spinoff.  I remember seeing Don and team at Wildwood, NJ perform an amazing number set to the Superman sound track.  This was one of those inspirational moments that helped me get to Disney.

Sail is still brilliant with one small puncture (see photo)
I also have one more that is super faded that could be flown or kept as spare parts. Decided to hold on to the faded pink on left.

How about the Superman & faded on right for $200 + shipping OBO

SupermanSpinoff.jpg

SupermanSpinoff_CenterStrut.jpg

SupermanSpinoff_CrossSpreader.jpg

SupermanSpinoff_Label.jpg

SupermanSpinoff_SailBlemish.jpg

SupermanSpinoff_SailTear.jpg

SupermanSpinoff_WingTip.jpg

TOTL_Spinoff_SailFaded.jpg

Edited by PDF
Sold one
  • Like 1

The Superman Spinoff sold today and I have the other 2 remaining all original 1st generation.  How about the remaining faded Spinoff on the right for $25 if sold with the Hawaiian Chevron Team Kite @ $175 + shipping?

Pete

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By PDF
      SOLD
      I dug this out today and remembered that we opened our show at Disney in 1989 with this Force 10 with a 100 foot tubular tail and towed behind a ski boat on the lagoon at Epcot Center.

It is definitely well used but still in rather good shape considering the number of times it was flown.  There is one wing batten that is missing the attachment bungee cord which can be easily repaired. (see photo)  The sail is still brilliant.  All the spars are in good shape and no rot on the bridles.  The cross strut cotter pins are a little rusty, but still fine.

I have know idea its worth, but I would be satisfied with $200 + shipping OBO.
      Please someone let me know your thoughts on the price.  Not sure?

• By PDF
      SOLD...
      65"H x 45"W - Big kite -12 - 22 mph if I recall.

This kite was only flown once at a special event.  Everything on it is in like new condition but for a small puncture (see photo).  
      What a kite!  What a site!  The rotation of the smaller inner box and the outer go in opposite directions.  I'm not sure who made it as the original bag is no where to be found as of yet.  Thinking Premier from years ago?

Asking $200 + shipping OBO

• By PDF
      When these first came out I thought what a great price point.  These need to be flown gingerly as I believe crashes will cause damage to the spares and wing tip notches.

I have 3 identical available and asking $100 each + shipping via USPS Priority

PS:  These would really be nice as a train of 3.
      Pete

• By happysuperbutton
      Got one thnx!
      Wanting to buy a used Revolution kite!
      Eyeing a 1.5 B-series, midvent, 3wrap. Since it's gonna be a first ever quad, I'll also be looking for handles and lines.
      Preference for local deals so we could meet up and skip the hassle of packing for shipping and all that extra effort.
      Feel free to PM me too, thanks all and really appreciate it!
      Also looking for any 1.5 style rev (Reflex, Classic, vented, etc.) If you're thinking of letting one of your revs go, pm me please! Has to be RTF.
  • Upcoming Events