KiteLife Forum

Revised list of kites for sale (originally over 2 dozen)

Deb

Agree 100% Frob if still for sale will take it was included and  people sometimes back out. PM to Deb earlier.She said contactmics inquiry  was for her sale pending.If Contactmic didn't get it would have assumed I was next inline. Don't have a quad yet but I think it's a great deal. Like you when kite re described my eyes lit up. Other places an inquiry is not pending. I'll take it is . Deb has been super cool doing this and she has to do what she is comfortable doing. I could have been 1st and she could have said no I do not want to sell to you and I would have been okay with that too. Bidding war naw I think things could get unfriendly fast. Auctions are fun.                    :ghostrider_h4h:

• Like 1

Both the Rev and Griffin have been sold. What's left (plus 2 Quantums are being discussed with a potential buyer).

2-line

Ventura HP

Premier

6’0” x 3’1”

7.6 oz

Sunfish

2-line

Pulse

Premier

Black, small central multi

2-line

Firecracker

New Tech.

Pkg

Rainbow

2-line

Hip Hop

HQ

Pkg

Red, white, blue, black

2-line

Eolo Stunter

Eolo-Gayla

4’11” x 2’8”

6.5 oz

Purple, orange, yellow, black

2-line

NK-1100

Pkg  68”x 30”

Purple, green, blue, lime

2-line

Gremlin

Rainbow

The questions were back in December, and you replied quickly each time.  No problems or complaints there.

They're a great list of kites and I'm sure it is difficult for him to stop flying.  Had I known at the time or thought to ask the question I would have taken action and spent the money. I'm sure many people would have.  But someone else asked so they should reap the benefits of asking their questions.

• Like 1

Other than the 2 quantums spoken for but payment is not materializing, this post seems to have run its course. Perhaps it will make sense to close it soon and start a brand new one with the remaining kites so there is less confusion. 

May I suggest posting at GWTW forum also.Upon commitment, when I buy or sell payment is required within the hour unless other arrangements are in discussion or agreed upon. Otherwise back on the block.Seems to have served me well over there and here. 2 transactions here. 5 there. All A+ from my perspective. GWTW is different then here. While you're over there don't be surprised when  Mr. Barresi pops in for a visit :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Guest LeeBB

Hello Ma’am, I know I’m very late to the sale .  Would you have anything left that’s ready to fly? No worries if not, Thanks

• 1 month later...

Sorry Guest LeeBB, I haven't been on this site for a long time. I have qty 8 left but am working on a quote today to sell them. If anything is left I'll contact you, if that is possible with a Guest. Not sure about that...