John Barresi

Custom RevoPolo by PoloKites (2/15/18)

1 hour ago, John Barresi said:

That’s cool! :)

That's probably what I would order if I win..

Revopolo_44P_UL_2017-12-28_20h22m25s.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, riffclown said:

Revopolo_44P_UL_2017-12-28_20h28m42s.png

This one is very nice !!! I can see your advanced search for the color placements... good job :blue_wink:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Polo said:

This one is very nice !!! I can see your advanced search for the color placements... good job :blue_wink:

@Polo I really like the flexibility of your colorizer.. It's fun being able to control the gradient and your panel design makes for some interesting color interactions..

Revopolo_44P_UL_2017-12-29_11h50m38s.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, gnikkola said:

Where do we go on website to enter drawing? Can't figure it out? 

@gnikkola This particular drawing is for Kitelife subscribers. As a paid Kitelife Subscriber, you are automatically entered..

• Like 1

Your colorizer is just too much fun to play with.  I just can't make up my mind what I like best.  There's more to come I'm sure.

Revopolo_44P_UL_2018-01-04_12h03m11s.png

Revopolo_44P_UL_2018-01-04_11h58m15s.png

• Like 2

@photomom I'm sorry, it will not be possible ... my mother saw your color customization and she said "No! The red revopolos are mine!" ...
Of course it's a joke! :D   But that your red colorizations please my mother, it's not a joke :clap; Cool ;)

• Like 3

I was going to try to not spend a ton of time playing with the colorizer. I failed. Here's the first attempt.

Revopolo_16P_UL_2018-01-05_14h01m35s.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, makatakam said:

I was going to try to not spend a ton of time playing with the colorizer. I failed. Here's the first attempt.

Nice! 😆

1 hour ago, makatakam said:

Asymmetrical colorization, but appears symmetric. Nice ! :blue_smile:

That colorizer is fun to play with. I've tried out a few designs that work with my existing color patterns.

Part of me hopes for the win, the other part is terrified I'd win because I'd spend too many hours customizing it, then feel the need to buy a few more to get all the color patterns I want.  I don't think I could afford to win. 

• Like 3

Every time I go there, I make a new one!! :devil: Look on my original post.

Gotta stop going ............gotta..........forget it! :ninja:Revopolo_32P_VTD_2018-01-10_08h40m16s.png

Revopolo_44P_UL_2018-01-10_09h40m29s.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Breezin said:

Revopolo_44P_HVTD_2018-01-10_11h07m14s.pngThe Dark Side is whispering softly in my ear. Very scary :kid_brooding:.

You might want to look up "whisper" :devil:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Breezin said:

Only thing I could find remotely related was ITW Wisp :ani_whistling:.

@Breezin The undeniable fact that your answer was kite related absolutely proves my point. You are already there.. Resistance is futile. It IS your destiny.

• Like 2