John Barresi

Custom RevoPolo by PoloKites (2/15/18)

19 hours ago, Breezin said:

I am now banging out the chords to Runaway LOL.

There's one titled Walk, Don't Run

• Like 1

Nearly forgot - NOT!! Getting closer and closer to flying my new kite!!! LOL!!! :ninja:

Ya gotta butter up the RNG!!!! :devil:

• Like 1

HB2U???? That's not a Polo in your stocking - it's coal!! Oh - wrong holiday!! Grumble, groan, kick myself ............must be getting old......!!:blink:

• Like 2

HB2U???? That's not a Polo in your stocking - it's coal!! Oh - wrong holiday!! Grumble, groan, kick myself ............must be getting old......!!:blink:

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 9:48 AM, Wayne Dowler said:

Must be mine then. I call this one "coal".

Coal.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, makatakam said:

Must be mine then. I call this one "coal".

Coal.png

Nice black diamond ;)

I'll be hanged but as I was taking down a kite this afternoon I glanced to the west at our 14,000' mountain. I swear peaking over the mountain top were a pair of Air Dragon eyes looking right at me. The shortest distance from Pollo to me is from the east. Apparently the kite is taking the long road home.

• Like 1

Oh yes!
One more Day till I win a brother (or sister) to my PoloVTD....

I've played around on the colourizer and are really loving the monochrome scheme.

Sent from a Galaxy 8 Far Far Down Under.

• Like 1

So as I’m 8 hours ahead of JB’s time zone dose that mean I win it first and before you lot know about it ??

• Like 2

Ahem, think I'm about 15 hours ahead....

22 minutes ago, SparkieRob said:

Ahem, think I'm about 15 hours ahead....

Just means you know you lost sooner!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kevmort said:

So as I’m 8 hours ahead of JB’s time zone dose that mean I win it first and before you lot know about it ?? emoji4.pngemoji4.png

I'm just a little behind. 6 waist, 4 inseam.

Color scheme all picked out just need RNG to put my number on the top of the list :D

Revopolo_44P_HVTD_2018-02-12_20h37m55s.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T in WI said:

Color scheme all picked out just need RNG to put my number on the top of the list :D

Revopolo_44P_HVTD_2018-02-12_20h37m55s.png

RNG has it easy, it only has to pull my number out of around 350 choices.. Have you really dug into that colorizer??? I haven't even scratched the surface yet and will not be able to really make up my mind when I win..

• Like 1

Good luck to everybody,  whoever wins will enjoy their kite !:D

That,s one of mine !:rolleyes:

DSC_3585.jpg

• Like 3