Breezin

Zephyr

I just assume every single set of lines I ever receive will either be uneven to start or become uneven in stages over the first 1-2 hours of solid flight... Equalizing is a given for me, and of critical importance. 👍🏻

• Like 2

Flew on Z about 3 hours today R line is off about 2" more. Used same line set on PD for 2 hours. Monday up for about 2 1/2 hours on both. 1 more adjustment should be good to go for a bit. Unless I put the set on the Widow in 12 mph :devil:.

Flew on Z about 3 hours today R line is off about 2" more. Used same line set on PD for 2 hours. Monday up for about 2 1/2 hours on both. 1 more adjustment should be good to go for a bit. Unless I put the set on the Widow in 12 mph :devil:.

Ok so what do you think about the PD. I usually don’t fly mine above 5 mph we have better suited Kites for heavier winds. IMG_2518.JPGhere is my son with a PDSUL in almost no wind on 20 foot lines.

Stoked, had it up in 0 to 8 on the 90 LB x 100' with stock adjustment. Going to get better before using lighter and shorter lines. Graceful and responsive all the time. Think I'll keep it !!

• Like 1

While putting up PD leaned over to get spars and whiskers. Pipe fell out of shirt pocket onto whiskers. BOINK. Next 20 minutes on hands and knees finding what went BOINK. May I suggest as a Newbie perhaps put away whiskers 1st:cat_angelic:. Unless of course ya like that sorta thing. Ordered enough rods and end caps to make 14 whiskers for the Jet Speed. Figured I'll be losing those a lot. Plus 3 tee's. Figured I'll be breaking those a lot.

• Like 1

I lost one out of the little pocket on the end of the kite bag. Now I have a few extra just in case I loose another. I store them in the leading edge hole for the top spreader now when I roll up the kite.

Sent from my IPhone

• Like 1

Got my sewing machine today. 2 stocking hats and a shirt to repair for practice. !1st major project [for me anyways ] is sew a little velcro for whisker storage pocket. I store top spreaders for all but the Z in LE hole. Maybe attach RF tag to whiskers and stay out of water:huh:.