Breezin

Jet Stream Speed

Went out earlier with winds gusting 8 to 12. Put up the Widow for about a 1/2 hour until winds got higher.Was on 150 # 100' lines. Put it away got the Addiction. Set it up and before launch got a 24 and 28 hit. :kid_cussing::kid_cussing::kid_cussing:!!! Came in called Into The Wind and I am going to Boulder tomorrow  to get a Jet Stream. Bought a Pfaff 1122 sewing machine yesterday to build a Faux C. Patience my donkey ! When I want to fly by golly I'm going to fly even if I have to sit on my butt getting dragged around to do it ! Need 2 high wind kites anyhow. Then I am absolutely done buying kites. RIGHT ?

• Like 1

I'm thinking It's good enough to get started. Didn't want to go over $100.00 so it took awhile to find a Pfaff. Between learning to fly and sew I should be busy for the next couple days. Maybe more :animal_rooster:. Hoping ITW will let me see their work space tomorrow. If not no offense but am going to bring doughnuts.

• Like 1

Put up the Jet Speed in 15 to 20 mph 18 degrees this morning. Crashed about 20' off ground not going very fast and broke tee. Had battens bowed out. Kite didn't come with instructions so maybe assembled wrong ? Kite should be more durable then that to fly up to 38 mph I would think.

Edited by Breezin
wrong info