rustyk54

Black L'Atelier Transfer XT.R

I bought this kite a few years back with the plans to take kite flying to a different level .... due to life changes this kite was only flown once maybe twice.   It is in new condition.  I assembled the kite the other night and I had forgot just how nice a kite this is. 

$325.00 plus shipping

I have no strings to go with the kite  

kite2.jpg

kite.jpg

kite3.jpg

kite4.jpg

• Like 1

This is a *great* kite, capable of all the latest tricks

I have one in in a single dark grey color - but in the sky and backlit it takes on a stained glass window effect - very nice.

-Frazer (http://www.kiteclique.com)

• Like 2

Hi, thanks for posting. This is not the "Transfer XT.R unleaded" or the " T.R. Vented" I presume?

This comes with the bag and shipped with it's original shipping box?

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Thanks Margon for your inquiry .... I have the original invoice for this kite and it is listed as the Transfer AT.R.  It is not an unleaded or vented.  The kite would be shipped with its original bag and a shipping box from a commercial shipper.  Thanks again.           

• Like 1

Thanks rustyk54 for the reply.  Still deciding between the Transfer and Widow Maker for a newbie on stunt flying.  Btw what string did you use on the Transfer?

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By mystainedskin
      New 
      Kite only (no lines and handles)
      Revolution SuperSonic $225 shipped
      Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G4Pl3bcDXe7-IZp7XPsZoE1vthgQAcg8?usp=sharing

• By mystainedskin
      Abatross 5 Stack Quad RTF  $625 Shipping included (U.S. only without special arrangements)
      3 Line sets: #150 #200 #400 x 82'
      2 Handle sets: Carbon and standard power style quad
      3 extra spars
      1 Pair Peter Lynn Kite Killers
      Custom Burrito roll wrap for Stack
      Homemade bag with Back Pack style straps
      Like new...needs 2 lower vertical bungees (pictured) Otherwise you would not have known without video
      Slight color bleed on rear sail (pictured) Very Minor
      Pics can be viewed using a Google Drive link here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ux88lTE6lJsH-uClqaSZ60-tZZBsFhiv?usp=sharing
      Also a video of my test drive in low wind and input on flying it here: 

• By PDF
      SOLD
      I dug this out today and remembered that we opened our show at Disney in 1989 with this Force 10 with a 100 foot tubular tail and towed behind a ski boat on the lagoon at Epcot Center.

It is definitely well used but still in rather good shape considering the number of times it was flown.  There is one wing batten that is missing the attachment bungee cord which can be easily repaired. (see photo)  The sail is still brilliant.  All the spars are in good shape and no rot on the bridles.  The cross strut cotter pins are a little rusty, but still fine.

I have know idea its worth, but I would be satisfied with $200 + shipping OBO.
      Please someone let me know your thoughts on the price.  Not sure?

• By vnkite
      If you are curious about Vietnamese kites, looking for Vietnam kite festival news etc., here's the link: http://dieusao.com
      It's the Vietnam Flute Kite forum. Though all members post articles and comments in Vietnamese, you may use Google Translation to understand their meanings.
      Have fun with kites world-wide!

• By vnkite
      Let's enjoy the most interesting shoots about kite flying...
      ... coming from Vietnam Kite community!
      The best video of kites ever, do you think so?
  • Upcoming Events